Originally Posted by Eskimo
ohhh get you Solihull
They call it SO-lihull
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:43 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: US Policy on Home Defence?

Originally Posted by lionheart
I saw that Thai place on California Gold with Huell Howser sometime ago. I also get to go to the dentist tomorrow, a crown came out and I've got a pain on the other side.............. of course now I have no dental insurance , anywhere between $500 - $1000 or more tomorrow. I'm full of good news tonight
I'm slashing my wrists as you speak .. Bored Silly and Wintersong have just rung to settle a bet on the depth of our swimming pool - weird people
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
They call it SO-lihull
my mother says it like that in her phone voice
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:46 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

I just stayed with my freind in Solihull in May.
It's a nice place, but the people are desperate not to be thought of as Brummies.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:48 am
Account Closed

Are we the only people around? No one else wants to talk about Solihull
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:51 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I also had the carvery at what used to be the Robin Hood in Acocks Green in May, first time I've ever had one
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:51 am
Account Closed

Think its a timezone thing - west coast only until about 11 when the UK comes on and we are the US forum for some reason - I gotta go and get the wife - chin up and all that - Ill buy you pint of Banks in our local soon

Tom tell Ellina shes a babe who's wasted on you
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:53 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Think its a timezone thing - west coast only until about 11 when the UK comes on and we are the US forum for some reason - I gotta go and get the wife - chin up and all that - Ill buy you pint of Banks in our local soon

tara a bit you bellend
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:57 am
Account Closed

OK goodnight say hi to woodsey
Old Oct 14th 2005, 5:59 am
Account Closed

I also had the carvery at what used to be the Robin Hood in Acocks Green in May, first time I've ever had one

Happy days

Is that the place with a picture of a Toby Jugg holding up a knife and fork and making you feel that anything would be better than going inside?

Last edited by Sallyanne; Oct 14th 2005 at 6:01 am.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:02 am
Banned

Happy days
Goodnight Sallyanne
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:03 am
Banned

Happy days

Is that the place with a picture of a Toby Jugg holding up a knife and fork and making you feel that anything would be better than going inside?
It was alright for a tenner or so
Old Oct 14th 2005, 6:04 am
Account Closed

It was alright for a tenner or so
Goodnight lionheart
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

lovenlife is an unknown quantity at this point

As most have commented it’s based on state law, check with your local and state police as to the particulars, but in most cases if you feel that you or your family are being threatened with injury or death you have a right to defend your self and kill any intruder(s) it’s called justifiable homicide. And as others pointed out make sure the intruders are not out on the front lawn, or hanging out the window with a bullet in their backs, the coppers my frown on that a bit. And as far as a BB gun, that just may piss them off enough to kill you, get something a bit more persuasive, the “shunk shunk” of a pump shotgun may have the effect of driving them from your home even before you see them.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:47 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ray
I like to think its mainly my kind word that criminals have always sat patiently and listened to every word I said to them...although the 240v wires connected to their gonads ...may have had some influence on this ...
I always found it quite amazing how a quiet little word in the right place can have such a dramatic effect on people...given the correct circumstances.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.