Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: US Policy on Home Defence?

Originally Posted by lionheart
How do your buttocks look?

Is this something to do with hot tubs?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:27 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Is this something to do with hot tubs?
Could be
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

Could be

I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

1st week of Jan. what's new?
We have visitors next week for 9 days with the kids from hell :scared: so we are enjoying the last few days of freedom , Woodsey is in the pub with the Stepfords and I'm arguing with a teenager about history homework (is this the wrong way round ?)
Went to the Rose Bowl flea market thing on Sunday, bought some cool furniture then got pissed at the Farmer's market on Fairfax. Off to a Thai in Hollywood tomorrow that has Asian Elvis impersonators as waiters - classy hows the job search going ?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:31 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

So how are you getting on in general?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:33 pm
Account Closed

is it a birthmark shaped like a street map of Digbeth ?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

So how are you getting on in general?
Still feeling a bit lost but not too bad, thanks
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eskimo
We have visitors next week for 9 days with the kids from hell :scared: so we are enjoying the last few days of freedom , Woodsey is in the pub with the Stepfords and I'm arguing with a teenager about history homework (is this the wrong way round ?)
Went to the Rose Bowl flea market thing on Sunday, bought some cool furniture then got pissed at the Farmer's market on Fairfax. Off to a Thai in Hollywood tomorrow that has Asian Elvis impersonators as waiters - classy hows the job search going ?
Went to an interview today, waste of time. They had not even read my resume properly they were looking to find someone with connections to get them into US accounts, whereas all my experience is outside the US with Intl. companies and distributors. Have another interview next week but that is a step backwards to my chemicals and coatings days.........
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:35 pm
Account Closed

Still feeling a bit lost but not too bad, thanks

sat nav - she told you ..where you from ?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:36 pm
Account Closed

is it a birthmark shaped like a street map of Digbeth ?

Acocks Green
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:36 pm
Account Closed

Acocks Green
mines pink boom boom
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:37 pm
Banned

I saw that Thai place on California Gold with Huell Howser sometime ago. I also get to go to the dentist tomorrow, a crown came out and I've got a pain on the other side.............. of course now I have no dental insurance , anywhere between $500 - $1000 or more tomorrow. I'm full of good news tonight
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:38 pm
Account Closed

sat nav - she told you ..where you from ?

Yeah, it sounds great. Keep hinting about it.

I was born in Essex but lived in Solihull for 11 years before coming here.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:41 pm
Account Closed

ohhh get you Solihull
Old Oct 13th 2005, 5:41 pm
Banned

I just stayed with my freind in Solihull in May.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.