Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

US Army... probably a stupid question!

US Army... probably a stupid question!

Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:20 pm
Daft.. not Stoopid

lyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud of
Default Re: US Army... probably a stupid question!

Originally Posted by kimilseung
But which of these will be boarding transports and making a landing on Venice Beach?
Who knows?

Would you have guessed 35 years ago that the Soviet Empire would have collapsed, and nobody I've spoken to would have thought anybody crazy enough to actually drive planes into buildings. When I grew up India and Pakistan was where you got bus drivers and hospital cleaners from... now they are both nuclear powers and have agendas different from ours.

Who knows where Cuba is going.. Venice beach ...no ... Daytona beach, maybe if someone decides to back them. In these days of possible suitcase(dirty bombs) we are up for grabs from anyone who doesn't like us.