Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Unsecured credit card approved prior to US arrival

Unsecured credit card approved prior to US arrival

Old Jun 30th 2010, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Desinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud ofDesinflorida has much to be proud of
Default Unsecured credit card approved prior to US arrival

Just heard that my application for an unsecured HSBC credit card through AIG/Chartis travelguard has been approved and I can expect my cards to arrive a few days after I arrive in Florida at the weekend. Thought this may help Harry the Spider and a few others. I am moving out on a L1. The process was very simple, just needed a letter from HR confirming salary etc and a set of typical questions, scanned visa and passport etc. So not even an SSN needed. I sound like a salesman for this service on BE, I promise I am not but I am continually impressed with their service. See my previous threads for info / links. Must go now as only have 72 hrs to get 100+ hrs of stuff sorted! Hope that helps. best wishes, Des
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Unsecured credit card approved prior to US arrival

Hi Des

Thanks for this - my situation sounds very similar to yours!

Good luck with the move this weekend!

Cheers

Harry The Spider