Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:05 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Uk To Usa Terrorist Plot Foiled!!!

Originally Posted by Tolos
And then these terrorists, and their families, should be executed as an example.
If we all kill eachother, peace will reign
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:06 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
If we all kill eachother, peace will reign
I don't buy into the Ghandi stuff. Criminals should be punished.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:09 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't buy into the Ghandi stuff. Criminals should be punished.

Are you judge, jury and executioner to their families too?

"And then these terrorists, and their families, should be executed as an example."

Knee jerk.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:14 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Tolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond reputeTolos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kate2112

"And then these terrorists, and their families, should be executed as an example."

Knee jerk.
It's a possible deterent. I wonder if these people would be so quick to plot mass murder attacks on other people's loved ones if they knew that their own mothers, fathers, brothers and daughters lives would be in danger or retribution. They probably don't care, but who knows.

I'm sorry Kate and Sally, but you guys remind me a little of those judges in the European courts who decide that a paedophile who has raped and tortured a toddler is also a "victim", and shouldn't be jailed. Instead, he should be offered rehab, and a chance to rebuild his life because he has "suffered enough". It's thinking like that which allows Gary Glitter to freely live the highlife in Brazil, when any logical, reasonable thinking person would have had Glitter fed to the wolves many years ago.

Yes. Yes. Let's hand out popsicles to the terrorists and sing Julie Andrews songs with them. Let's see how that works.

Melvin Udall, when explaining how he writes women so well in his books: "I think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability."
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:14 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Knee jerk.

Ahem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_process
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:18 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a possible deterent. I wonder if these people would be so quick to plot mass murder attacks on other people's loved ones if they knew that their own mothers, fathers, brothers and daughters lives would be in danger or retribution. They probably don't care, but who knows.

I'm sorry Kate and Sally, but you guys remind me a little of those judges in the European courts who decide that a paedophile who has raped and tortured a toddler is also a "victim", and shouldn't be jailed. Instead, he should be offered rehab, and a chance to rebuild his life because he has "suffered enough". It's thinking like that which allows Gary Glitter to freely live the highlife in Brazil, when any logical, reasonable thinking person would have had Glitter fed to the wolves many years ago.

Yes. Yes. Let's hand out popsicles to the terrorists and sing Julie Andrews songs with them. Let's see how that works.

Melvin Udall, when explaining how he writes women so well in his books: "I think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability."
Whatever I may remind you of is irrelevant. Paedophiles who act on their proclivities should be executed in my opinion. Irrelevant to this dicussion. Dont assume you know me.

Stop talking, start thinking. Each person is responsible for their own acts they are punished as individuals. Your reasoning is flawed as is your argument.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:20 pm
Junior Showtime

Originally Posted by Chorlton

Thanks Chorlton I am very aware of due process, but its kind of you to point this out.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:25 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Chorlton I am very aware of due process, but its kind of you to point this out.
Oh I didnt mean to quote you - wasnt aimed at you, just trying to help
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:26 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

Whatever I may remind you of is irrelevant. Paedophiles who act on their proclivities should be executed in my opinion. Irrelevant to this dicussion. Dont assume you know me.

Stop talking, start thinking. Each person is responsible for their own acts they are punished as individuals. Your reasoning is flawed as is your argument.
No my logic is simple. If these terrorists intended to cause suffering by murdering mothers, sons, daughters, grandfathers and babies, then they should now be forced to endure the same fate for their own families. It's as simple as that. Prevention.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:27 pm
Moaning Like A Pro

On a different note, These terrorists aren’t doing anything to the governments…all they are doing is killing a bunch of people that really have no involvement and honestly could care less about what is going on. They are just innocent families trying to go about their lives and take a flight home or on a vacation. And now they are just making it to where nobody can bring anything on a flight anymore either – pretty soon we are all going to be required to just sit there and stare at each other the entire flight.

Plus, I find it kind of ironic that airlines are taking these kinds of measures now right around when they all start charging for amenities like headphones and pillows, etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is just some plot by all of the airlines to force people into having to pay for all that stuff because they aren’t allowed to bring it on board themselves. Just think—this opens up a whole new world where airlines can have in-flight libraries where passengers have to buy books they couldn’t bring on board!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:28 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
Not any more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital...gdom#Abolition

Banned under the Human Rights Act (no great f ucking surprise there!)
Who's stupid idea was the 13th protocol (isn't that a movie ! or was the the 4th protocol)... anyway... As soon as I emmigrate, they abolish the death penalty... what is the country coming too !
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

On a different note, These terrorists aren’t doing anything to the governments…all they are doing is killing a bunch of people that really have no involvement and honestly could care less about what is going on. They are just innocent families trying to go about their lives and take a flight home or on a vacation. And now they are just making it to where nobody can bring anything on a flight anymore either – pretty soon we are all going to be required to just sit there and stare at each other the entire flight.

Plus, I find it kind of ironic that airlines are taking these kinds of measures now right around when they all start charging for amenities like headphones and pillows, etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is just some plot by all of the airlines to force people into having to pay for all that stuff because they aren’t allowed to bring it on board themselves. Just think—this opens up a whole new world where airlines can have in-flight libraries where passengers have to buy books they couldn’t bring on board!
so british airways planned the whole thing to put up air fares????
LMFAO
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:29 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

No my logic is simple. If these terrorists intended to cause suffering by murdering mothers, sons, daughters, grandfathers and babies, then they should now be forced to endure the same fate for their own families. It's as simple as that. Prevention.
You're totally sure you're not related to a terrorist?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:30 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

all they are doing is killing a bunch of people that really have no involvement and honestly could care less about what is going on.
maybe they should start giving a toss then, especially at the polling stations......
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

WTF????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.