UK Nova

Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Nova

Originally Posted by robskatie
Well what do you know!!!!!Whoooo Hooooo get yourself over there girl, just managed to sign up, YAY!!!!!!!!
Congrats, just tried but still can't get in, will try again later.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:35 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Congrats, just tried but still can't get in, will try again later.
I left it open and just kept trying, good luck
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:37 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Yea! I['m in too!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:46 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Yea! I['m in too!
Well done!! I've just got to figure out how to work it now
Old Feb 19th 2006, 1:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Well done!! I've just got to figure out how to work it now
I am just downloading a torrent, 48 mins to go. Let you know how I go on.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 1:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by broma25
Has anyone registered at this site to download UK programmes.

Once registered is there something else I need to download to watch the programmes, I am having a problem here, and am not too computer savvy, so any info would be a help.

Thanks

Broma
You have to download a torrent try Bittorrent.com, I am just downloading now. Takes a while though 45 mins.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 1:33 am

You have to download a torrent try Bittorrent.com, I am just downloading now. Takes a while though 45 mins.
Did you subscribe for a year or 2, just looking at the site now
Old Feb 19th 2006, 2:43 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

In a gist.....

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ that uses the torrent file to get you what you want.

Get the safe peer plugin for it, at the same site.

Your in the US, so get this: http://phoenixlabs.org/ You'll be a plank not to.

If you have a router to connect to the internet, you'll need to port forward - http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm

Another site to read- http://azureus.aelitis.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page how to tweak settings to get best speeds.

www.torrentspy.com and www.mininova.org would be some other good torrent sites for tele shows...but I wouldn't know anything about that.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by Bob
In a gist.....

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ that uses the torrent file to get you what you want.

Get the safe peer plugin for it, at the same site.

Your in the US, so get this: http://phoenixlabs.org/ You'll be a plank not to.

If you have a router to connect to the internet, you'll need to port forward - http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm

Another site to read- http://azureus.aelitis.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page how to tweak settings to get best speeds.

www.torrentspy.com and www.mininova.org would be some other good torrent sites for tele shows...but I wouldn't know anything about that.
OK, I'll be getting the OH to sort this out Thanks Bob!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 3:12 am
SUPER MODERATOR

[QUOTE=robskatie]Did you subscribe for a year or 2, just looking at the site now[/QUOTE

No we didn't subscribe to anything we did the following:

Bittorrent.com to download torrent file reader
Then Geek.com to get info of how to read a torrent file
Then Realplayer.com to download latest version of Realplayer
This pointed to Cnet.com from where I downloaded a DVIX plug in
Set Realplayer as the default media player and opened up the downloaded file and Realplayer kicked in. That's it.

Perfect sound and vision. Watching last nights episode of Corrie!!!

Took my husband about 2 hrs to do all this. Hope this helps if not let me know.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 4:52 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Best bet would be to either get VLC to watch the movies/tv without getting codecs, or getting real alternate player, which is a cut down version without all the shite of the real one, same goes for the quicktime jobby, only a couple mb's a piece....find those progs over on the hippo- www.filehippo.com

No we didn't subscribe to anything we did the following:

Bittorrent.com to download torrent file reader
Then Geek.com to get info of how to read a torrent file
Then Realplayer.com to download latest version of Realplayer
This pointed to Cnet.com from where I downloaded a DVIX plug in
Set Realplayer as the default media player and opened up the downloaded file and Realplayer kicked in. That's it.

Perfect sound and vision. Watching last nights episode of Corrie!!!

Took my husband about 2 hrs to do all this. Hope this helps if not let me know.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:01 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Been on there for a few months now. Use Bitlord as the client with some real fast download speeds.
Just be careful to keep your ratios up other wise they restrict your downloads (have to wait more than 24 hours to d/l a file after the torrent becomes available) or at worst kick you out completely.
I take the file and stick them through WinDVD Creator so we can watch them on the telly rather than a wee small PC display
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda like Utorrent to download with, it uses about 8 different search engines like mininova and torrent spy. Its really easy to use and its free
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul S
Been on there for a few months now. Use Bitlord as the client with some real fast download speeds.
Just be careful to keep your ratios up other wise they restrict your downloads (have to wait more than 24 hours to d/l a file after the torrent becomes available) or at worst kick you out completely.
I take the file and stick them through WinDVD Creator so we can watch them on the telly rather than a wee small PC display
or use Videora to watch them on your ipod / psp / mp4 player

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.