Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK best country in the world

UK best country in the world

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:33 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK best country in the world

[QUOTE=cutina]
Originally Posted by BigDavyG

england IS UK
UK IS NOT England

-muppet

England is part of the UK
England is NOT THE UK

Muppet
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:50 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=BigDavyG]
Originally Posted by cutina

England is part of the UK
England is NOT THE UK

Muppet
that's what i meant!
and they never said it WAS!
MUPPET MUPPET MUPPET
muppet
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:53 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MondoFarm
Please note that these people live in at least 34 countries other than the UK. I would say, however, that when your life is completely messed up and over, the UK is probably the best place to come back to. England just loves losers.
Oh noes its teh sh1tholio
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:16 pm
Banned

MondoFarm is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=BigDavyG]
England is not the UK - muppet

Oh, lord, another geographer. Do we have to go over this same old ground again? And, anyway, come on, let's not be fooling ourselves, eh?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:17 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MondoFarm]

Oh, lord, another geographer. Do we have to go over this same old ground again? And, anyway, come on, let's not be fooling ourselves, eh?
Calling the OP is a tosser is not good form !!!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 3:44 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MondoFarm]

Is english your first language or do you just use it when you are trying to annoy people ??
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:19 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=BigDavyG]
Is english your first language or do you just use it when you are trying to annoy people ??
I am not to be fooling around now. Please dont be messing with me I am warning you oh yes indeedy.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:20 pm
Thinking about it

[QUOTE=Angry White Pyjamas]

I am not to be fooling around now. Please dont be messing with me I am warning you oh yes indeedy.
A disappointing lack of commas in your last post - apart from that 8/10
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:22 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=BigDavyG]
Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
A disappointing lack of commas in your last post - apart from that 8/10
Thanks but I'm only a learner. I havent had years of training at the Bombay School of Langauge.

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Feb 22nd 2006 at 4:22 pm. Reason: Cant spell. As usual
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 6:48 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Please note that these people live in at least 34 countries other than the UK. I would say, however, that when your life is completely messed up and over, the UK is probably the best place to come back to. England just loves losers.

What is your point exactly? If they live in 34 other countries why would they be "coming back" to the UK?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Rockgurl
What is your point exactly? If they live in 34 other countries why would they be "coming back" to the UK?

Why? Exactly! And upon what basis did these people in 34 countries decide that the UK is the best?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:05 pm
Thinking about it

Why? Exactly! And upon what basis did these people in 34 countries decide that the UK is the best?
Who knows, but then again you can't say that the UK is the worst either, unless you have lived in the other 34 countries too
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:30 pm
Banned

Who knows, but then again you can't say that the UK is the worst either, unless you have lived in the other 34 countries too

All I know is: I have never heard anyone who lives in the UK claim that the UK is the best country in the world. The UK seems to improve greatly the farther away you are from it. Funny how so many Expats seem to love the place (yet choose to live somewhere else). Come on, guys, let's just be honest about this.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:33 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is: I have never heard anyone who lives in the UK claim that the UK is the best country in the world. The UK seems to improve greatly the farther away you are from it. Funny how so many Expats seem to love the place (yet choose to live somewhere else). Come on, guys, let's just be honest about this.
i think you're being a bit unfair. I don't really miss the uk (i don't LOVE it), but i have actually lived in a few other countries (probably unlike most the people in the poll), and i don't think they were 'better', just different.
Sometimes the UK stinks. so does everywhere else...

Last edited by cutina; Feb 22nd 2006 at 7:37 pm.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:46 pm
Account Closed

You wanna hear how many yanks moan about the state America is in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.