Twiglets

Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:09 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Twiglets

After finishing my first box I had a slight panic as Amazon no longer had twiglets. Fortunately today they have them again: http://www.amazon.com/Jacobs-Origina...1288566&sr=8-1
Old Aug 26th 2009, 12:48 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
OK, so maybe they've had them for a while, but it seems like it might be a recent addition because the reviews are all pretty new. Not a bad price for 16 large bags:

http://www.amazon.com/Jacobs-Origina...2227335&sr=8-1

Damn, I should just open an on-line shop for you guys. You all miss your foodstuffs so much and I can get it here for so much less ... man I could give up my day job.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 2:47 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Damn, I should just open an on-line shop for you guys. You all miss your foodstuffs so much and I can get it here for so much less ... man I could give up my day job.
The twiglets are good value - these are the large bags and it works out at under $2.30 for each bag. Last time I looked the big bags aren't far off £1.50 each in the UK.
Old Aug 26th 2009, 3:02 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
The twiglets are good value - these are the large bags and it works out at under $2.30 for each bag. Last time I looked the big bags aren't far off £1.50 each in the UK.
damn....that ain't bad...but damn....you've gotta love your twiglets to want that many
Old Aug 26th 2009, 3:17 pm
Not here much

Originally Posted by Bob
damn....that ain't bad...but damn....you've gotta love your twiglets to want that many
The first box went very quickly, I took them over to friends when they had parties, and several people ended up with a bag because they were hooked.

Edit to add: I can easily get through a bag every couple of days if I'm not careful.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 1:46 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bob
Last time I went to the UK, I came back with a suitcase full of Walkers Smoky Bacon and Roast Chicken.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

EnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud of

come on people, even if you didn't like them in England we must now KEEP THE TWIGLET ALIVE!

Part of being British! Forgetting the twiglet is simply not cricket, chaps....

I have a HUGE jar of marmite which my parents brought over last visit. Lasts forever, I'd only just finished the jar from their last trip the year before!

Ruth :0)
Old Aug 28th 2009, 1:11 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EnglishTeaDuck
come on people, even if you didn't like them in England we must now KEEP THE TWIGLET ALIVE!

Part of being British! Forgetting the twiglet is simply not cricket, chaps....

I have a HUGE jar of marmite which my parents brought over last visit. Lasts forever, I'd only just finished the jar from their last trip the year before!

Behave! <shudder.....>
Old Aug 28th 2009, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

EnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud ofEnglishTeaDuck has much to be proud of

oh but its such fun feeding them to Americans and then watching their faces.....

mwhahHAHAHAHA!

Ruth x
Old Aug 28th 2009, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

btw are you the one who put the sprout break pic on the 'healthcare' thread?....lol.....thanks, I was getting quite depressed reading it and I saw that and was laughing out loud for at least 5 minutes! You are doing a great service...!

Old Aug 28th 2009, 10:31 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

oh but its such fun feeding them to Americans and then watching their faces.....

mwhahHAHAHAHA!

Ruth x
You really are an evil young lady, aren't you?

btw are you the one who put the sprout break pic on the 'healthcare' thread?....lol.....thanks, I was getting quite depressed reading it and I saw that and was laughing out loud for at least 5 minutes! You are doing a great service...!

Guilty as charged! I wonder if we could commission some sprout-flavoured twiglets? - that'd calm everybody down...
Old Aug 28th 2009, 10:57 am
Not here much

Well, at least make sure that Amazon keeps stocking them. I've actually converted a few Americans - including a colleagues kids, and a friend's kid (a whole new generation of Americans to carry the torch).
Old Aug 28th 2009, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Englishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud of

Shame they stopped making the Worcestershire Sauce flavour Twiglets, they were nicer.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 1:00 pm
Not here much

Originally Posted by Englishman in Eugene
Shame they stopped making the Worcestershire Sauce flavour Twiglets, they were nicer.
Don't mess with the twiglets.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:23 pm
Ginger Monkey

Gingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond reputeGingerert has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
Guilty as charged! I wonder if we could commission some sprout-flavoured twiglets? - that'd calm everybody down...
You've gone too far...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.