Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

TV USCIS/INS mishaps

TV USCIS/INS mishaps

Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default TV USCIS/INS mishaps

Right, rather bored, so just wondered, if anyone else is sad like me, and watches "Guilding Light", oh the peak of the day there *l*
andyway, the whole "INS" thing there doing is right shite and all wrong, rather annoying as they make it all seem so easy, I know it's tele, but still, they should at least try and make some of it appear to be right....bit like in most tele shows that involve immigration issues, how come they get it all so wrong and no one seems to kick up a stink about that when they would about other issues?

Hmmm...
R.B