Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Travel to UK with US infant

Travel to UK with US infant

Old Jun 16th 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel to UK with US infant

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Sorry, can't help with your question. I just saw that you made it to MO and wanted to welcome you to the State.

Don't worry, I'm not going to ask how you like it!
We've been here just over a year. I cant bedifferent gone so fast. In that time we've remodelled a house and had a child. So time has flown.

Its certainly diffferent to CT but in many respects a nicer place to live. Rather a lot of Churches here abouts. And does it ever do anything but rain...?
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:14 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adnams
We've been here just over a year. I cant bedifferent gone so fast. In that time we've remodelled a house and had a child. So time has flown.

Its certainly diffferent to CT but in many respects a nicer place to live. Rather a lot of Churches here abouts. And does it ever do anything but rain...?

So which Church do you attend?

And it doesn't rain all the time, it alternates with drought every few years.
You're here during a wet spell.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
So which Church do you attend?

And it doesn't rain all the time, it alternates with drought every few years.
You're here during a wet spell.
I just simply cant decide which church to "join". There are simply too many of them. We are spoilt for choice.

I think we've had 4" over the last two days and flash flood warnings all over the place.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 7:29 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adnams
I just simply cant decide which church to "join". There are simply too many of them. We are spoilt for choice.

I think we've had 4" over the last two days and flash flood warnings all over the place.

If you ended up where you were talking about moving, yeah it's bad for flooding down there. Hundreds of small creeks feeding the Meramec and the Missouri rivers, and they go out of their banks pretty quick.