Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Tom Cruise really is a nut

Tom Cruise really is a nut

Old Apr 6th 2006, 3:58 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Tom Cruise really is a nut

OMG - Tom Cruise is definitely a nutcase.

He is such a control freak that he's now arranged for Katie Holmes to have a dummy when she's in labour so that the birth can be silent....!!! :scared:

I also feel that she has been brainwashed to some extent by the Scientologists....there were reports that she went 'missing' for a couple of weeks last Spring and even her parents didn't know where she was and had no way of getting in touch with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...#StartComments

....actually her bump looks rather odd in the photo.

I think that Nicole Kidman was wise as she refused to convert to Scientology (apparently one of the reasons why Tom dumped her in the end).
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:04 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tom Cruise really is a nut

I'm on my way to Beverly Hills to slap those two twats.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond reputemickmills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Just do it quietly, so as not to traumatise anybody!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Leslie, l was reading your thread last night about the tumors it was sooooooo good. Why didn't you put it on this forum?

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 6th 2006 at 4:12 pm.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

good and give them a big slap each from me...can't stand either of them
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:09 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickmills
Just do it quietly, so as not to traumatise anybody!
They're going to be really traumatized when their alien baby comes flying out of Katie's distended gut and eats everybody in the delivery room.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:10 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi Leslie, l was reading your thread last night about the tumours it was sooooooo good. Why didn't you put it on this forum?
The hairy teeth tumor thread? :scared:
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:11 pm
Time Lord

dgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond reputedgsyd1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised that anyone can take seriously a religion that was created by a science fiction writer for a bet. But each to his/her own I suppose.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Leslie66]They're going to be really traumatized when their alien baby comes flying out of Katie's distended gut and eats everybody in the delivery room. [/QUOTE

Perhaps it will like one of those tumors. :scared:
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

The hairy teeth tumor thread? :scared:

Yes that't the one. That deserved Karma.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:14 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

They're going to be really traumatized when their alien baby comes flying out of Katie's distended gut and eats everybody in the delivery room.
The results of her ultrasound were quite disturbing....
Attached Thumbnails Tom Cruise really is a nut-alien-33.jpg  
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:15 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Yes that't the one. That deserved Karma.
Here's a photo of the Cruise baby.
Attached Thumbnails Tom Cruise really is a nut-bio-teratoma4.jpg  
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I always thought it was a bit strange how he always seemed to be dragging Nicole behind him and he does the exact same this with Katy. Anyone else noticed?
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:16 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
I think that Nicole Kidman was wise as she refused to convert to Scientology (apparently one of the reasons why Tom dumped her in the end).

I thought she dumped him cos he's a weirdo bandit
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Here's a photo of the Cruise baby.
That's a good one. :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.