Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Tom Cruise really is a nut

Tom Cruise really is a nut

Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tom Cruise really is a nut

I don't think she is pregnant at all to be honest. In first month within annoucing it she looked about 6 months gone, then the bump seem to get smaller and now it too large and weird. I had a 10lb 5oz baby, being 5'1" I looked huge but not that big. They aren't having the baby in hospital and all the ultrasounds have been done by TC himself apparently. I am just waiting for it to be annouced as the Messiah child!

Apparently he is the child of abusive father, so its not hard to see which side of the family he comes from.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:20 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjmb
I don't think she is pregnant at all to be honest. In first month within annoucing it she looked about 6 months gone, then the bump seem to get smaller and now it too large and weird. I had a 10lb 5oz baby, being 5'1" I looked huge but not that big. They aren't having the baby in hospital and all the ultrasounds have been done by TC himself apparently. I am just waiting for it to be annouced as the Messiah child!

Apparently he is the child of abusive father, so its not hard to see which side of the family he comes from.
The more I hear about this pregnancy/relationship, the more I think 'this guy is nucking futs'!!! If he did the ultrasound's himself, how could he see if there were any potential problems, or is he a f**king expert on that now too?!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
The more I hear about this pregnancy/relationship, the more I think 'this guy is nucking futs'!!! If he did the ultrasound's himself, how could he see if there were any potential problems, or is he a f**king expert on that now too?!

'nucking futs' - you really should try to improve your keyboard skills.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:29 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
'nucking futs' - you really should try to improve your keyboard skills.
Hey, that's one of the best sayings ever, you can get away with saying it anywhere, without getting dirty looks!!!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, that's one of the best sayings ever, you can get away with saying it anywhere, without getting dirty looks!!!
I'll try to remember to use it....OFTEN.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 8:39 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I'll try to remember to use it....OFTEN.
Glad to be of service!

The funny thing is I got that phrase from my Mum!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:12 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tom Cruise really is a nut

This is a hoot:

http://www.freekatie.com
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:20 pm
Account Closed

Perfumdiva1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is all kinda too scarey

But, what would you do if Katie was your daughter?

I think I would have her kidnapped in the middle of the night, be de-scientologised, disinfected, check to see if she really is pregnant, then checked into re-hab, for a few months, to get the nasty Tom thing out of her system< Oh and be blessed by the Pope

But,, if Tom was my son, I would invited him home for a nice Sunday lunch, yorkshire puddings etc, and then slap the bejesus out of him, Oh and also have him blessed by the Pope
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

Glad to be of service!

The funny thing is I got that phrase from my Mum!

Hmm, my Mum only ever says damn and buggar (and never on a Sunday)

So, I cant even blame my childhood for my bad language
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:23 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
They're going to be really traumatized when their alien baby comes flying out of Katie's distended gut and eats everybody in the delivery room.

pmsl

I think she has several terriers inside her belly that when they do pop out, they will savage everyone around them.

I wonder if there are any scientology nutters on this forum out of interest?
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
pmsl

I think she has several terriers inside her belly that when they do pop out, they will savage everyone around them.

I wonder if there are any scientology nutters on this forum out of interest?

If she is going to give birth to a litter, than let's hope they are Jack Russels, if they dont eat her and Tom and the rest of their posse, then they will surely drive them all mad, ( I should know, I have 2 of the little devils)

I have to doubt whether John Travolta or Kelly P are on this board or any of their brethern, I think they think (duh) we may be akin to the devil folk (just guessing)
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:39 pm
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
OMG - Tom Cruise is definitely a nutcase.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...#StartComments
Your nuts! Didn't Terri Hatcher recently win substantial damages from the Daily Mail for printing a totally untrue story that she had regular sex with a series of men in a van parked outside her home. A totally false story, published by the UK's Daily Mail. If memory serves me right, the UK's Daily Mail admitted it had no basis for the allegations and apologized. But you rely on this British newspaper that admitted it published a totally false story about a celebrity?
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:10 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by dgsyd1
I'm surprised that anyone can take seriously a religion that was created by a science fiction writer for a bet. But each to his/her own I suppose.
This is America mate...they even took Bush seriously.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by TruBrit
met him once when he was a pax on concorde....he's a right little short arse...he was polite but certainly doesn't do anything for me
I'm not suprised..that's what the stewardess was there for.
Old Apr 7th 2006, 12:01 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by User Name
Your nuts! Didn't Terri Hatcher recently win substantial damages from the Daily Mail for printing a totally untrue story that she had regular sex with a series of men in a van parked outside her home. A totally false story, published by the UK's Daily Mail. If memory serves me right, the UK's Daily Mail admitted it had no basis for the allegations and apologized. But you rely on this British newspaper that admitted it published a totally false story about a celebrity?
Yeah.....love trashy gossip!

Here's some more.....for years there have been rumours about Tom being gay - and this wasn't reported in the Daily Mail to the best of my knowledge:

http://www.jossip.com/gossip/tom-cru...e-20050629.php

http://www.bumpshack.com/tomcruise.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.