Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A thread for squabbling and personal attacks.

A thread for squabbling and personal attacks.

Old Jun 9th 2003, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A thread for squabbling and personal attacks.

To keep other threads open for their topics and to stop hijacking, any one wanting to boost their ego and have any personal attacks on other members should post below.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 1:05 pm
darrenb

Interesting idea. It will probaby require a dedicated server to host all of this a few months from now!!!!

Old Jun 9th 2003, 5:45 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A thread for squabbling and personal attacks.

Originally posted by robclews
To keep other threads open for their topics and to stop hijacking, any one wanting to boost their ego and have any personal attacks on other members should post below.
What a stupid idea, you really are a frigging moron aren't you!
Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:10 pm
darrenb

Patrick. Your a ****ing prick. You get a kick out of annoying people, correcting people and being a doss *****. You have to argue everything, you have to be right, I bet you wont even need a ****ing lwayer when your wife divorces you because you'll be telling the judge what the score is. You a re a pompous ****wit bearing down on people through your keyboard.

Im off this board as of now. You have runied it for many simply cause you have a couple fo sycophantic ream merchants giving you whatever backup you feel you need to act like this. Do you beat you wife if she over cooks the pasta?

Dont bother responding to this, at least not if you hope I will read it. You are the reason this thread was started and your the reason it will carry on. You dumb, bald, charmless ****.

I cant wait until you are single and very ****ing alone.

Sorry Rete.

Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:32 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Don't take life so seriously, you'll never get out of it alive!

Patrick

Last edited by Patrick; Jun 9th 2003 at 7:50 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: A thread for squabbling and personal attacks.

Originally posted by Patrick
What a stupid idea, you really are a frigging moron aren't you!
Im coming for you..........RIGHT NOW.....and I have a gun. I'm going to hunt you down like a rabid dog.........you can run but you can't hide Whaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaa.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

brisray is an unknown quantity at this point

There are some very scary people here. One or two of you seem to need some sort of professional help.
Old Jun 9th 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by darrenb
Patrick. Your a ****ing prick. You get a kick out of annoying people, correcting people and being a doss *****. You have to argue everything, you have to be right, I bet you wont even need a ****ing lwayer when your wife divorces you because you'll be telling the judge what the score is. You a re a pompous ****wit bearing down on people through your keyboard.

Im off this board as of now. You have runied it for many simply cause you have a couple fo sycophantic ream merchants giving you whatever backup you feel you need to act like this. Do you beat you wife if she over cooks the pasta?

Dont bother responding to this, at least not if you hope I will read it. You are the reason this thread was started and your the reason it will carry on. You dumb, bald, charmless ****.

I cant wait until you are single and very ****ing alone.

Sorry Rete.
Was this pathetic response all based on Patrick's Sarcastic post back to Rob on this thread? If so, it isnt Patrick that needs help!
Old Jun 9th 2003, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Was this pathetic response all based on Patrick's Sarcastic post back to Rob on this thread? If so, it isnt Patrick that needs help!

Believe it or not yes !!!! I think he took his comments too seriously, and as anyone knows Patrick and I are good friends
( although I shouldn't probably admit to that ).

Anyway i've got to go now, the guns loaded and im away to Wilmington. It should be dark by the time I get there and he should be asleep.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 9:46 am
Here and Loving it

mark19964 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man where'd I leave those Chill Pills :scared: