K1 photos

Old Jun 10th 2003, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ex Teesside, England Now in Edgewater, Maryland USA
Daveyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K1 photos

When sending the I-129F petition to the service centre for my K1 do I have to send original photos of our meetings or do people just send colour xerox photocopies? The help page doesnt make this clear. Im using the Vermont centre.

When going for my consular interview in London should I have all my paperwork prepared in a similar way to the petition i.e. in an ACCO clip and divided into sections?

Thanks for your help, Dave
Old Jun 10th 2003, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

We sent originals and just had spare copies for my embassy interviews. I have read where people have sent printed copies, but we personally thought it would be a better idea if we sent originals with dates and written details on the back explaning where the picture was taken and who was in the picture.

For my interview next week. I have two small plastic folders. One with all my original documents and one with all my copies. Both have little separater sheets with information tags, so whatever they ask for, I can pull it out of the folders in a matter of seconds.