Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Wikiposts

Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:06 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Wonder what his business was?

Wooden spoon producer?
Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:10 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Wooden spoon producer?
LOL
Old Sep 19th 2006, 12:59 am
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Not guilty.
This time ...
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:03 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

So I think I summed him up pretty well at the get go, yer honour.

If he's a 49 year old self made millionaire, I'm Santa Claus. Ho fucking ho. Another twat bites the dust.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:20 am
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Florida does seem to attract these types. Maybe we need to have the equivalent of NOAA? We currently predict 24 florida looking newcomers, 5 of which will develop into major argument posts.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:22 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dan_alford
Florida does seem to attract these types. Maybe we need to have the equivalent of NOAA? We currently predict 24 florida looking newcomers, 5 of which will develop into major argument posts.
LOL very good.

But what happens if the turn at the last moment and end up causing a huge loss of sanity and extreme displeasure in New Orleans?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:26 am
Slight chance of Showers

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
LOL very good.

But what happens if the turn at the last moment and end up causing a huge loss of sanity and extreme displeasure in New Orleans?
Well in keeping with the general US perception no one would give a damn.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Rob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud of

This is bloody ridiculous.

Everyone who comes on here enquiring about coming over to the USA gets shot down and laughed off the forum. Is a disgrace.

Why don't the culrpits (ie. britvic) here shut it or make an effort to offer some useful friendly advice for a change about how the person could make it happen (plenty have done it you know and are happy), instead of telling them all that it won't happen. Everyone lives there own life, has there own reasons for wanting to come to the States and have every right to have this treated with curtosy.

This place is fast becoming the WORST place to come for advice and discussion about moving to the States.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:54 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rob B

Everyone who comes on here enquiring about coming over to the USA gets shot down and laughed off the forum. Is a disgrace.

Why don't the culrpits here shut it or make an effort to offer some useful friendly advice for a change about how the person could make it happen (plenty have done it you know), instead of telling them all that it won't happen. Everyone lives there own life, has there own reasons for wanting to come to the States and have every right to have this treated with curtosy.

This place is fast becoming the WORST place to come for advice and discussion about moving to the States.
What advice would you suggest Oh Oracle? He has a million in the bank, no qualifications and is already married, so apart from investing lots of money, which he's said he doesn't want to do, how will he do it?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:57 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

For a start, he was given plenty of sound advice, just because he didn't like it, doesn't give him a right to spout racist crap at people.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:58 am
Just Joined

Rob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud ofRob B has much to be proud of

I don't live in America so how should i know. I haven't read the whole thread anyway, just picking up at the usual pathetic initial posts in reply to a friendly enquiry.

britvic: These kinds of threads really make me

Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:59 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like in America so how should i know. I haven't read the whole thread anyway, just picking up at the usual pathetic initial posts in reply to a friendly enquiry.
Well why don't you read all of his responses before you become judgemental?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:01 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

It goes like this.

Poster sees some program on UK telly about moving to the US, or as often happens, poster has just arrived from his/her first trip to Orlando and wants to move here, really badly.

Poster gets good advice about how bloody difficult it is to move here, and the various routes to take if he/she wants to move here

Poster then goes into a long spiel on how they don't want to do it this way, or that way, etc.

Regulars tell poster that there is no other way around it.

Poster goes ballistic and starts going on about how regulars are negative, unhelpful, etc..etc..etc..

Regulars gets bloody pissed off and fight back.

That is it in a nutshell.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't the culrpits (ie. britvic) here shut it or make an effort to offer some useful friendly advice for a change about how the person could make it happen (plenty have done it you know and are happy), instead of telling them all that it won't happen. Everyone lives there own life, has there own reasons for wanting to come to the States and have every right to have this treated with curtosy.

WTF are you picking on me for I've never gone into one saying why anyone can or cant come in to America just some things make me laugh, so may be I'm a sick cow then I'll say it before you do mate. So lets just leave it at that.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by britvic
WTF are you picking on me for I've never gone into one saying why anyone can or cant come in to America just some things make me laugh, so may be I'm a sick cow then I'll say it before you do mate. So lets just leave it at that.
He doesn't like you, shit stirrer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.