Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Wikiposts

Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:44 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Originally Posted by Bossman-kent
By the way My father was German my Mother was English i am born and bred in England so dont have any probs with them .. Unlike the UK which is more like spot the white guy every day ,lol
In case you haven't gathered yet, this is not the "we hate black/brown or any other colour, people" board. Why don't you sod off to the BNP website and post your bile.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:47 am
Banned

Bossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Didn't take you long to prove that you're the TWAT that we all thought you were, did it?

The good thing about you emigrating is that there'll be one less racist bigot next time I go back for a visit. The best thing about you emigrating is that you won't be coming here either.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that when you emigrate, you'll be yet another ****ing immigrant in whatever nation will take you in. You may be the "right colour", but you'll be an immigrant all the same. Perhaps you'll meet some likeminded locals who will remind you to piss off back to where you came from, eh?
Change the record mate , You one of them Pakis who shouts racist at everything i guess ?? same old same old blah blah .

The diffence is i am self financed unlike the millions here who we are keeping so like i say Butt out change the record ok
Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:49 am
Banned

Bossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of lightBossman-kent is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
In case you haven't gathered yet, this is not the "we hate black/brown or any other colour, people" board. Why don't you sod off to the BNP website and post your bile.
another one !! Racist blah de blah ..

Yawn ......
Old Sep 18th 2006, 11:50 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

You must be running a factory at them costs not a House lol
Unless you got a mansion maybe ?? electric seems high yes ..

Rates = £ 265 mine are £ 200 ish here and i dont have waterfront ? so thats ok

I live with that ..
No, just a regular house, we just have a little thing called 'air conditioning' which has to be run during the summer. And no, I don't have the house like a fridge, the thermostat is normally set between 78 and 80°. You'll find the majority of people have bills like that.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 12:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
No, just a regular house, we just have a little thing called 'air conditioning' which has to be run during the summer. And no, I don't have the house like a fridge, the thermostat is normally set between 78 and 80°. You'll find the majority of people have bills like that.

Well yea guess the air condition would be running but then on the other hand heaters arent running in winter right ?? so a levelling over the year must occur ? Maybe buy a cheap fan and swim more and turn air con down perhaps ?

Here we dont need aircon well 4 weeks in 52 maybe lol But as u know winter heaters and central heating all the time ..

What else is dearer when i lived there for a month testing the waters and stuff so to speak , i was pleased with the lifestyle the outdoor stuff and choices fuel well that alone was like brilliant , so a hi electric bill soon be offset by the petrol fags clothes etc ...

Mind you a bit academic seeings as i wont be living there ..
Hmmmmmmm now wheres me teach yourself Spanish book lol
Old Sep 18th 2006, 12:16 pm
Banned

Question Re: Is there a way to get to USA permanent ?

Hmmmmmmm Paki Boys shut up thank god for that ,, Doesnt it make you laugh you only have to saya single word like white or black or the slightest little mention and one of them or one of there lovers HAS to Pipe up ..
Amazing isnt it ???

think this Racist records wearing thin now personally enough is enough surely ??
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:12 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well yea guess the air condition would be running but then on the other hand heaters arent running in winter right ?? so a levelling over the year must occur ? Maybe buy a cheap fan and swim more and turn air con down perhaps ?
Well because of the humidity, you've often got to run the AC most of the year and dehumidify the place...it ain't cheap, and all other utility bills like mobile phone costs, rubbish collection, sewage, insurance and car insurance, it's all quite steep...the only thing that ain't so bad is having a landline phone.

btw, 78F is bloomin' hot.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:14 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmmm Paki Boys shut up thank god for that ,, Doesnt it make you laugh you only have to saya single word like white or black or the slightest little mention and one of them or one of there lovers HAS to Pipe up ..
Amazing isnt it ???

think this Racist records wearing thin now personally enough is enough surely ??
Well as you've just gone off on one, we don't tolerate that kind of racist behaviour here, so till you cool down and have something pleasant to say, your getting a 5 day ban.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:15 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing isnt it ???

That's because most of us on this board are already immigrants, so don't tollerate immigrant bashing.
I think you've shown your colors for all here to see.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:16 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing isnt it ???

Bye bye!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:17 pm
my arm aches

Oooh, great minds think alike!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 1:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Well as you've just gone off on one, we don't tolerate that kind of racist behaviour here, so till you cool down and have something pleasant to say, your getting a 5 day ban.
Not guilty.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 4:28 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
We have Air Con, but a long way from Florida and its issues, our bills are nothing like that:

Gas onviously seasonal but varies between $30 and $70.

Town charges for electricity/water/sewage - $150 a month. More water in the summer, more electricity in the winter.

I remember rates were pretty much spot on with the UK, price for price.

I think there have been over 40 days 90 plus this summer.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonder what his business was?
Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:06 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Wonder what his business was?
I think he said tyre re-treader ......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.