Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Taking a statement

Taking a statement

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:17 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Taking a statement

Originally Posted by Elsie The Maid
Victim.
The difficult thing about you writing your own statement is that unless you understand such intricacies as TURNBULL etc then you will probably make a very poor statement. Which is why you give a statement to the police and let them write it in your words in response to their questions.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:47 pm

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Taking a statement

[QUOTE=nottsinCT]
Originally Posted by Elsie The Maid

He is a She her husband is a cop in St Anns from Melton though. How long you been over here? I have so much family raised in St Anns. all up the Wells Road although they have done the wise thing by escaping seems to have gotten a bit wild.
Well it definitely wasn't HER I dated LOL!

I've been here almost 19 years. Came over Dec 1986. I used to live off Wells Rd. I've heard it's gone downhill since I left - it wasn't that bad when I was there, apparently, there are gangs and all sorts now.