Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

A stranger videoing my daughter at the pool

A stranger videoing my daughter at the pool

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A stranger videoing my daughter at the pool

This thing IS rather like the Energizer Bunny.... it just keeps going... and going...
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

LadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
You have said what I and a lot of other posters have already said on this thread..............maybe the way you put it, honey, it will sink in.

If we can't protect our own kids and help protect other kids out their then it is a very very sorry world we live in.
We can help: Report the strange, even if it's not (wait for it, wait for it! ) 'illegal' strange. I think some people on here are arguing just to argue and some to egg on at this point. At least I hope that's why they're going on.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:52 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LadyBelle
We can help: Report the strange, even if it's not (wait for it, wait for it! ) 'illegal' strange. I think some people on here are arguing just to argue and some to egg on at this point. At least I hope that's why they're going on.
If it's a scary, paranoid world you want to live in, have at it.
Don't forget to double, no, triple bolt your doors tonight.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

LadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really niceLadyBelle is just really nice

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Not sure why or if that comment was directed this way, but there it is.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:56 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

You just said, report stuff. I'm sure the police will love being inundated with reports of the 'strange'. I live on Colfax and it's strange not to see something strange.

Now, we return to your previously scheduled hand-wringing.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

He has a lot of random thoughts.....and the world is happy go lucky with not a care to be had.....

I can hear the birds chirping and the bees buzzing as I type.....
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

You just said, report stuff. I'm sure the police will love being inundated with reports of the 'strange'. I live on Colfax and it's strange not to see something strange.

Now, we return to your previously scheduled hand-wringing.
Ha ha. Yes, clever. I was talking about report the strange when it comes to kids and people doing strange things around them like HAS BEEN DESCRIBED by the OP. I'm not extrapolating.

On that note, thanks for the egg.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm withdrawing from this thread.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts on the original story from the OP and that's fine. Maybe it is too close to home for me...I am involved with a lot of kids who are abused, sexually and physically. I have sat in court and listened to some of the so called "innocent" stories that have come to light. Actions that you or I may ignore because they don't appear to be a problem but they often are. I admit to not trusting a lot of peoples gestures and stories, so yes I am paranoid but if it saves a child being hurt in any way then I'll stay that way.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:08 am
Peace onion

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
I'm withdrawing from this thread.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts on the original story from the OP and that's fine. Maybe it is too close to home for me...I am involved with a lot of kids who are abused, sexually and physically. I have sat in court and listened to some of the so called "innocent" stories that have come to light. Actions that you or I may ignore because they don't appear to be a problem but they often are. I admit to not trusting a lot of peoples gestures and stories, so yes I am paranoid but if it saves a child being hurt in any way then I'll stay that way.
Yeah, I'm out too. This thread has two entrenched camps and never the twain shall meet. At least in this thread. Again I go back to my earlier post about the personal take on this, and the bigger picture.
Sugarmooma's take is influenced by her personal experience.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Tracym
This thing IS rather like the Energizer Bunny.... it just keeps going... and going...
Just like OF and its damn scary!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:19 am
Peace onion

Originally Posted by willmore
Just like OF and its damn scary!
Have a good weekend, BEpers, and watch the Olympic handover ceremony.
Peace out.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Octang Frye;6706005]Yeah, I'm out too.

and we want to thank you for that!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have a good weekend, BEpers, and watch the Olympic handover ceremony.
Peace out.
Hugs and kisses!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:20 am
Peace onion

Originally Posted by willmore
Hugs and kisses!
Last thing, it's Obama/Bayh.

Mwah, mwah, to you too Willmore.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Again I go back to my earlier post about the personal take on this, and the bigger picture.
Sugarmooma's take is influenced by her personal experience.
Yeah just like the policemen/women that deal with abuse situations, sexual predators, whatever.....they're take on it (should they advise you what to do if you were in a weird situation) is all personal as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.