Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

State of Play

State of Play

Old Feb 5th 2005, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud ofLottie has much to be proud of
Default State of Play

For those of you with Comcast on-demand, check out Cable Favourites>BBC America. There is a 6 part drama currently listed called 'State of Play'. It probably aired on BBC America but I didn't catch it. Really good drama, discovered it on Monday night and had watched all 6x1hr episodes by Thursday night. Reminded me of home, especially with all the North West accents, even though it was based mainly in London.

Lottie
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State of Play

I watched it last year, and I just started watching it again using On Demand - I think UKNova had it a while ago as well.

It's a great series and Bill Nighy comes out with some fantastic one liners. Well worth a watch.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 8:43 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: State of Play

I just remembered I saw it too - maybe on BBCAmerica. It was very entertaining. Good TV.