Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Some possible good news for same sex partners

Wikiposts

Some possible good news for same sex partners

Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:09 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some possible good news for same sex partners

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Be prepared to accept your child for what she is, whatever that may be.
Sorry, it was a ironic joke as in, "I hope" I want my boys to be happy, whatever their preference sexually, of cause I want grandchildren (can't believe that I am saying that, they are only 4!)
But I would hate the world to look down on them, if they are not the "norm" , my dad told my brother he would disown him if he was gay! but like Queen Victoria refused to believe Women could be gay not that I am, but even so! what if I had been! (and my brother isn't either, although the jury was out for a while)
I want actually a utopia, which I know will never happen where my boys won't get bullied, everyone likes people for who they are, and glasses don't make you a pariah at school! but mums just want to protect and nurture
and if they are Gay, I just hope they are part of normal life, and add to society (and in actual fact gay/lesbian couples tend to have huge disposable incomes compared to heterosexual couples of the same age group who have children and so add to economy. no mat leave/time out from work, so promotion can happen)
that said how much money did I spend on Baby/toddler stuff? albeit second hand?
Sorry but I do get hot under the collar about this one as I have had some very good lesbian and gay friends throughout the years, and they are normal! (and I hate even having to justify that they are normal!) I've met gay/lesbians I wouldn't pass the time of day with, just cos I don't happen to like them! and I have one gay friend who took me 6 months to realise he was, in a taxi going to see a male stripper "Dave it's your birthday why are we seeing a male striper?" Dave "I am gay, you tit!"
good night had by all the stripper was gorgeous, but in the candy shop and can't taste the candy!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 8:01 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Boy its going to be funny if your daughter turn out gay.
Especially when Rushman asks can he watch
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:28 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

It ain't gonna happen...why all the excitement ...