Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

So what's the location spread?

View Poll Results: So where abouts are you lot dotted?
North East
27.03%
South East
27.03%
North West
5.41%
South West
18.92%
The Middle bit
21.62%
Have you lived in more than one US state?
28.38%
Have you lived in another country apart from the US/UK?
29.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

So what's the location spread?

Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:14 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default So what's the location spread?

So a tad bored, and looking through that frapr map, just curious about where abouts you've ended up in the US and why you ended up there? And have you been able to just jack a state in for another one because it was crap there?

And what about other countries other than the UK/US...how have they helped you view the world...and you cloggies out there, replace UK with the Netherlands

Last edited by Bob; Mar 11th 2007 at 4:18 am.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:24 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So what's the location spread?

And someone needs to fix that frappr map. It's the size of a postage stamp and half of us have been deleted.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:31 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon View Post
And someone needs to fix that frappr map. It's the size of a postage stamp and half of us have been deleted.
can't you just zoom in then?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:34 am
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Formerly lived and worked in the East Bay but now find myself in NE Indiana. Wish I had the money to go back to Cali
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:35 am
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob View Post
can't you just zoom in then?
1. I'm lazy. 2. It's obviously put together by someone who's using their 30" LCD at 640 x 480, and 3. I still won't show up because I've been deleted.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:36 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

LA, climate is good, I wouldn't want to move to a cold place or a bible belt area. . I lived in Germany as a child and again as a student.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:37 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

1. I'm lazy. 2. It's obviously put together by someone who's using their 30" LCD at 640 x 480, and 3. I still won't show up because I've been deleted.
subtle hint?

I haven't checked the frapr in ages, it wouldn't let me move from ME to MA, so had to dump another one...bit of a mare
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:40 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Sally View Post
LA, climate is good, I wouldn't want to move to a cold place or a bible belt area. . I lived in Germany as a child and again as a student.
where abouts in germany?

I've spent 3-4 months in japan and austria over the years, but that is still a holiday rather than living, that and I either bum'ed with friends or family so they don't really count.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:47 am
Account Closed

where abouts in germany?

I've spent 3-4 months in japan and austria over the years, but that is still a holiday rather than living, that and I either bum'ed with friends or family so they don't really count.
Cologne, my dad transferred there with Ford when I was aged 7-10, I was teaching back in Cologne as a student and also spent 3 months in the old East Germany (Leipzig).
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:53 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Cologne, my dad transferred there with Ford when I was aged 7-10, I was teaching back in Cologne as a student and also spent 3 months in the old East Germany (Leipzig).
cologne...had a mate out there...yup, that and leipzip for a mtb stint, sounded a good idea at the time, utter arse
Old Mar 11th 2007, 5:14 am
Account Closed

cologne...had a mate out there...yup, that and leipzip for a mtb stint, sounded a good idea at the time, utter arse
What's mtb?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 5:21 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

What's mtb?
mountain biking...use to do a hell of a lot of hill climbing, and would go through random places to get to mountains...now, i'm a lazy slob who couldn't do anything that hardcore any more, a hill will scary me, never mind a 6o mile trek to and up/down a mountain.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 5:25 am
Account Closed

mountain biking...use to do a hell of a lot of hill climbing, and would go through random places to get to mountains...now, i'm a lazy slob who couldn't do anything that hardcore any more, a hill will scary me, never mind a 6o mile trek to and up/down a mountain.
60 miles that's pretty impressive! What was arse, the mtb or the city?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 5:37 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

You have not been removed by me ...
the plus and minus controls for zooming are on the lower right

I do see that they have removed a lot of the previous controls now
to make it simpler ..
Old Mar 11th 2007, 5:40 am
Powder Maggot

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
You have not been removed by me ...
the plus and minus controls for zooming are on the lower right

I do see that they have removed a lot of the previous controls now
to make it simpler ..
Go to the end of the profiles (or whatever they're called) - every second page of non-photo people have been deleted. At least that's what it says.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.