Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Should I be worried? First UK Child's Passport not here yet...

Should I be worried? First UK Child's Passport not here yet...

Old Jan 27th 2011, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

mwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Should I be worried? First UK Child's Passport not here yet...

Originally Posted by misses_ski
Great to hear that you got it! can breathe easier
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

mwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of lightmwdake is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Should I be worried? First UK Child's Passport not here yet...

Originally Posted by denzil75
I think our child's also took about 6-8 wks. I did find a number to call, it's actually a number for the UK and cost us about $15 for 5 mins but it may just put your mind at rest. Here is the info for the number that was obtained from the Embassy website.

"If we can't answer your question on the website please call our Passport Information Helpline (Careline): + 44 208 082 4721.

Hours of operation: Weekdays: Monday 0800 until Friday 2000 Eastern Standard Time."

Make sure that whoever filled out the application (yourself or spouse) phones as they will only talk to the applicant.

Good luck!
Thanks for the info.
I was going to call if it did not show up this week.
Turns out the passport showed up yesterday.
Just as well as my daughter is out of the country so it would have been no good me calling.