Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Shipping a pallet from Tampa to UK

Shipping a pallet from Tampa to UK

Old Jul 16th 2018, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

AndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shipping a pallet from Tampa to UK

Has anybody had any recent experience in shipping large items back to the UK (from Florida). I have enough stuff to fit on a standard pallet and be around 5ft - 6ft high. I have found one company in Tampa called Pakmail but was wondering if anyone has experience using anyone else?

Thank You
Old Jul 16th 2018, 6:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping a pallet from Tampa to UK

You're not leaving the UK already are you??
Old Jul 16th 2018, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

AndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyMan74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping a pallet from Tampa to UK

Originally Posted by Rete
You're not leaving the UK already are you??
Hey Rete,

I'm in Tampa and my parents who use to live here had a storage locker from which me and my wife have had a lot of stuff but they were wondering (my parents) how and cost of sending the rest of the stuff back to the UK If the cost were more than say $300 then its a non-starter. When I lived in Seattle many years ago and returned to the UK and put all my stuff on a pallet and it was quite inexpensive.