shipping co

Old Sep 24th 2011, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

cherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nice
Default shipping co

Just wondering if any of you could recommend a door to door shipping co for me? Im still in process of visa application (in UK) and hubby in US but while Im sitting waiting I thought I would look at shipping options.
Dont have loads to take - dining room table, one double bed and I guess will b boxes of sentimental photos items etc and clothes etc. Dont have to get them in a hurry once Im in the US so Im thinking regular shipping rather than air freight will b more cost effective.

Need to sort out soon as Im renting house out and have to pack up furniture or sell it depending on whether its worth my while shipping it out!

Many thanks fr any recommendations!
Old Sep 24th 2011, 5:09 pm
Yes, I know i'm awesome.

ljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shipping co

I used these guys: http://www.sevenseasworldwide.com/sh...ating-overseas

Good value, my stuff arrived promptly in the US, nothing damaged.

Negative side - their customer services are in some far flung part of Indonisiam so calling them for anything is a waste of time. But overall I recommend them.
Old Sep 25th 2011, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

I am using GB Liners. I can only comment on the UK side, which has been fab, as we only just arrived in the US 2 days ago

Vicki
Old Sep 26th 2011, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

Lisa35 is an unknown quantity at this point

I used these guys-I would recommend them to any/everyone. Fantastic service, no problems. Let me know if they're of interest and I'll find my contact name.

http://www.doreebonner.co.uk/
Old Sep 27th 2011, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

RayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud ofRayM has much to be proud of

I've also used Doree Bonner. Good prices and door to door. My stuff is due to arrive in the US on Wednesday.
Old Sep 29th 2011, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

cherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nice

that would b great if you have a contact name.
Is it true I have to actually be physically in the states before I can ship anything over. I cant actually ship to my husband over there before I go?
Old Sep 29th 2011, 9:39 pm
Yes, I know i'm awesome.

ljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherh66
that would b great if you have a contact name.
Is it true I have to actually be physically in the states before I can ship anything over. I cant actually ship to my husband over there before I go?
No it's not true. In my case I had to put a copy of my visa in the customs paperwork, and state the date and POE. But you don't have to be there before you send the stuff on it's way.