Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Shippers Here Today

Shippers Here Today

Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

MistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the rough
Default Shippers Here Today

Well just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the advice given regarding moving back to the UK. The shipping company and container come today. Pack today and load tomorrow. Our two dogs our going to be minded by my daughters best friend and her family, who are the nicest people ever. We are going to their house this afternoon to take the dogs and settle them in and then have a meal with the family. I couldn't have wished for a better outcome. Once they have been through the pet passport scheme and blood test etc in approx 7 months we can get them sent to the UK.
We are staying in Sydney for five days before we go so that we can have a little break with the girls enjoying the sunshine before our flight back to the UK.
So again many thanks to everyone who has helped me with my many questions and good luck to you all wherever you may live.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Always21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shippers Here Today

Wow, you must be so excited, and probably nervous too! Good luck with it all. Enjoy the time in Sydney and I look forward to hearing how things are back in the UK.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

MistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Always21
Wow, you must be so excited, and probably nervous too! Good luck with it all. Enjoy the time in Sydney and I look forward to hearing how things are back in the UK.
Thanks. Will update you all as to the next chapter in our lives. Excited & scared at the moment.
Will let you know how we get on re: schools, getting a house etc. Good luck everyone. xxx
Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you, have a fab time in Sydney. Keep us posted...
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ladylisa
Good luck to you, have a fab time in Sydney. Keep us posted...
Thanks. We will have a good time in Sydney.