Sex Offenders in Your Neighbourhood

Sex Offenders in Your Neighbourhood

Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

bramble is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sex Offenders in Your Neighbourhood

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Indeed - I hear that michigan is nice this time of year

So many of them move to FL.TX.CA because the weather is warmer longer, the little children play outdoors so much more, and wear less clothing and are more visible. Scary but true. No one knows the real numbers for the abductions and incidents at Disney, but I am sure it's scary.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:46 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

OK, he has actually be convicted of Indecent Sollicitation of an Adult.
I assume this is picking up a hooker or something similar.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:52 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bramble
So many of them move to FL.TX.CA because the weather is warmer longer, the little children play outdoors so much more, and wear less clothing and are more visible. Scary but true. No one knows the real numbers for the abductions and incidents at Disney, but I am sure it's scary.

I cant believe how lax parents are at these places (actually I can as people are inherently dumbasses). Its like "I'm in Disney so nothing bad can happen." Wrong!

Although infact the number of kids actually abducted from theme parks is very low I personally would not take any more risks there than anywhere else. My daughter hated me for making her stay with us all the time but there was no way I was going to let a 10 year old (at the time) run off alone there or anywhere.

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Nov 18th 2005 at 2:54 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 2:58 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Indeed - I hear that michigan is nice this time of year
We have our fair share.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:00 pm

Elsie The Maid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manc
We have our fair share.
of snow.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
I cant believe how lax parents are at these places (actually I can as people are inherently dumbasses). Its like "I'm in Disney so nothing bad can happen." Wrong!

Although infact the number of kids actually abducted from theme parks is very low I personally would not take any more risks there than anywhere else. My daughter hated me for making her stay with us all the time but there was no way I was going to let a 10 year old (at the time) run off alone there or anywhere.
I did some research on Disney while at Uni, and they never used to (not sure now) vet their employees, at one time they had a known paedophile dressed up as Tigger managing to grope kids on a daily basis. Their call boxes were also not hooked up to the 'outside world' so if you dialled 911 you got the MickeMouse police.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:06 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nethead
I did some research on Disney while at Uni, and they never used to (not sure now) vet their employees, at one time they had a known paedophile dressed up as Tigger managing to grope kids on a daily basis. Their call boxes were also not hooked up to the 'outside world' so if you dialled 911 you got the MickeMouse police.
For sure the place has its fair share of paedophiles which is why I watch my kids like a hawk. But actual kidnappings are a different story.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

bramble is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
For sure the place has its fair share of paedophiles which is why I watch my kids like a hawk. But actual kidnappings are a different story.

I don't suppose there have been many from the parks themselves, but you never know....
Old Nov 18th 2005, 5:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bramble
I don't suppose there have been many from the parks themselves, but you never know....
Its no more likely than anywhere else. The problem is people who would normally be safety conscious turn into imbeciles in those places and that opens up opportunity for the predators. Just a case of using common sense and not making yourself and family a target whereever you happen to be.