Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sex offenders.

Sex offenders.

Old May 18th 2010, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex offenders.

Originally Posted by Ozone Park
See you guys late tonight or next week..I have major projects to attend to this week..
Be still my beating heart!
Old May 18th 2010, 12:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Reggie Perrin.
Old May 18th 2010, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Reggie Perrin.
Old May 18th 2010, 1:40 am
Banned

Ozone Park will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Don't get any ideas Sugar Puss. I'm a one woman man and I already found the one, unfortunately it's not my wife.
Old May 18th 2010, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

If you feel the service at BA is not up to your standards, then fly another airline, don't stew about it the other 363 days a year you're not flying on their planes, and your problem is that you live in a bad neighborhood. I can hit a golf ball 330 yards, or a 1000 feet. You live right next to a motel! Who do you think stays at motels? Lowents, malcontents, prostitutes, ex cons, people with tatoos, transients and trashbags..I won't even pull into one late at night when I'm exhausted- i'll continue on until I see a Westin, Hilton, Marriott or in extreme cases even a La Quinta Inns & Suites.
When I drove past there on Sunday there were a line of cars parked outside rooms and families sitting outside, kids and all, one family was located next to the end room where I know the child offender is ... would you want your kids there ?
Maybe you are defending child molesters because you swing that way ? A lot of folk on the web are so who can tell if you are, you do seem to be fighting for the rights of perverts
Old May 18th 2010, 2:51 pm
Banned

bowenaj37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
When I drove past there on Sunday there were a line of cars parked outside rooms and families sitting outside, kids and all, one family was located next to the end room where I know the child offender is ... would you want your kids there ?
Maybe you are defending child molesters because you swing that way ? A lot of folk on the web are so who can tell if you are, you do seem to be fighting for the rights of perverts
Let I said before Patrick get in contact with CNN FOX Katie Couric people like that. You get them involved and within a couple of a days the owner will ask them to leave. You imagine seeing CNN's reporting live from outside the motel. That will do the job I promise
Old May 18th 2010, 2:52 pm
Banned

Who brings a family to a motel, and then hangs out there?
Old May 18th 2010, 2:54 pm
Banned

Maybe you are defending child molesters because you swing that way ?
Lol, where did I defend them? I just said you live in a bad neighborhood
Old May 18th 2010, 3:03 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

I've not seen anyone defending child molesters here. I've seen one pillock who mistakenly believes that by chasing them out of town he is solving the problem, when in reality he is merely exasperating the situation. But I doubt whether he's of sufficient intelligence to realise this.
Old May 18th 2010, 3:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by fatbrit
I've not seen anyone defending child molesters here. I've seen one pillock who mistakenly believes that by chasing them out of town he is solving the problem, when in reality he is merely exasperating the situation. But I doubt whether he's of sufficient intelligence to realise this.
well said
Old May 18th 2010, 3:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bowenaj37
Let I said before Patrick get in contact with CNN FOX Katie Couric people like that. You get them involved and within a couple of a days the owner will ask them to leave. You imagine seeing CNN's reporting live from outside the motel. That will do the job I promise
Yeah, and call president Obama too, and pray to god about it as well..Get everyone involved
Old May 18th 2010, 3:11 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, and call president Obama too, and pray to god about it as well..Get everyone involved
Snort!
Old May 18th 2010, 3:16 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

What exactly is a child offender?
Old May 18th 2010, 3:16 pm
Banned

bowenaj37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Am not the one in bed with Russian mobsters and drug cartels and god knows who giving people pictures of my kids for an overseas betting account
Old May 18th 2010, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Who brings a family to a motel, and then hangs out there?
People on vacation, people on a road trip stopping for the night, people who have to get out of their house for a day or so for whatever reason, all who can't afford to stay in a hotel or other place.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.