Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Sex offenders.

Sex offenders.

Old May 16th 2010, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sex offenders.

Our local county offices moved several registered sex offenders into a Motel 1,000 yards from our house last week. Our house is a registered day care center so such a move was ilegal. Kate ahs been on the radio and in the local papers talking about the subject and the state police claim they will be moved by the end of the week. .... end of week came and went and still they reside there. The motel owner assured her that he did not know who they are and will be removed but we know they are still there.
What else can we do ? ... they say they have been evicted and we know its a lie.
Whole families stop over night there unaware that at least one of the people a few feet away is a convicted child offender.
Old May 16th 2010, 9:58 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex offenders.

Are they sexual offenders or sexual predator
in my State there is a difference

sexual offender are the poor 18yo caught shagging his 15yo girlfriend

where predators are the vermin
Old May 16th 2010, 10:15 pm
Banned

bowenaj37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Our local county offices moved several registered sex offenders into a Motel 1,000 yards from our house last week. Our house is a registered day care center so such a move was ilegal. Kate ahs been on the radio and in the local papers talking about the subject and the state police claim they will be moved by the end of the week. .... end of week came and went and still they reside there. The motel owner assured her that he did not know who they are and will be removed but we know they are still there.
What else can we do ? ... they say they have been evicted and we know its a lie.
Whole families stop over night there unaware that at least one of the people a few feet away is a convicted child offender.
Contact the tv stations get it all over the morning news they will soon move them on or talk to a lawyer. Don't do anything stupid like people in England would and kick the shit out of them you will be deported.
Old May 16th 2010, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

What else can we do ?
You might want to contact your local city/county attorney's office and suggest to them that, should something happen, they will be facing a huge civil/criminal lawsuit... and, at this point in time, it is entirely preventable.

Ian
Old May 16th 2010, 10:23 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bowenaj37
Don't do anything stupid like people in England would and kick the shit out of them you will be deported.
1) You have no idea whether or not kicking the shit out of someone is even a deportable offense. It might be, it might not be.

2) Stating it as fact, when you simply don't know, is just plain stupid... and makes you look like an idiot.

Ian
Old May 16th 2010, 10:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
1) You have no idea whether or not kicking the shit out of someone is even a deportable offense. It might be, it might not be.

2) Stating it as fact, when you simply don't know, is just plain stupid... and makes you look like an idiot.

Ian
I go round with a baseball bat and break one their skulls I am charged with what assault first degree 8.3 to 25 years in prison in the state of New York I believe. I watch law and order a felony conviction for me for that right assault in the second degree which you might get to plead to is also a felony kicking the shit out him would probably be assault in the 2nd degree my English ass gone either way. Deported upon release from Sing Sing not a place a white English fella wants to go by the way

Last edited by bowenaj37; May 16th 2010 at 10:38 pm.
Old May 16th 2010, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

The local town police are behind us all the way, the problem is the motel is about 20 feet outside the actual village line and they have no juristiction, they did arrest one of the blokes for entering the village on thursday though. It was the county sherrif who installed them in the place to start with because the motel they were in before was close to a school in nearby Queensbury NY, Saratoga county, warren country have laws requiring hotels etc to post information of any registered sex offenders on the property, our county does not require that.
We are not concerned with some poor 19 year old who shagged his 17 year old girlfriend, its the twisted shits we are worried about one bloke is listed as a class 1 offender and details say he was convicted of sexually assaulting a child.
kate has just emailed our state rep
Old May 16th 2010, 10:51 pm
Banned

Who owns the motel is a privately owned shit dump like norman bates and psycho or one of these chains like days inn? If it's a chain then contact the head office I am sure they won't want the bad publicity and try and get it on fox news cnn if the TV cameras turn up the motel owner will probably boot them out and try and petition your county legislators to bring in the same requirements as the other counties that way people will be warned and the motel owners will think bad for business move them on

Last edited by bowenaj37; May 16th 2010 at 10:57 pm.
Old May 16th 2010, 11:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I go round with a baseball bat and break one their skulls I am charged with what assault first degree 8.3 to 25 years in prison in the state of New York I believe. I watch law and order a felony conviction for me for that right assault in the second degree which you might get to plead to is also a felony kicking the shit out him would probably be assault in the 2nd degree my English ass gone either way. Deported upon release from Sing Sing not a place a white English fella wants to go by the way
TV....I wondered where you got your strange ideas from.
Old May 16th 2010, 11:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

The local town police are behind us all the way, the problem is the motel is about 20 feet outside the actual village line and they have no juristiction, they did arrest one of the blokes for entering the village on thursday though. It was the county sherrif who installed them in the place to start with because the motel they were in before was close to a school in nearby Queensbury NY, Saratoga county, warren country have laws requiring hotels etc to post information of any registered sex offenders on the property, our county does not require that.
We are not concerned with some poor 19 year old who shagged his 17 year old girlfriend, its the twisted shits we are worried about one bloke is listed as a class 1 offender and details say he was convicted of sexually assaulting a child.
kate has just emailed our state rep

I was going to say contact your Congressman and Senator.
Old May 16th 2010, 11:08 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Isn't this the same person that thinks they come here and get elective surgery done on travel insurance?
Old May 16th 2010, 11:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
Isn't this the same person that thinks they come here and get elective surgery done on travel insurance?
The very same.
Old May 16th 2010, 11:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
A conviction for a felony would result in loss of his Greencard status and his deportation upon release from prison he would be ordered deported by the judge at the time of sentence like the English people they caught at Waco convicted on gun charges and other things. Livingstone Fagan did 15 years in a Texas prison then straight back to Nottingham his religion is still branch dividan whatever it is called. Patrick won't do it he has too much to lose but a reminder of this doesn't hurt him. If this was taking place in England that place would be on fire right now 100 drunken English yobs outside and you know I am right

Last edited by bowenaj37; May 16th 2010 at 11:33 pm.
Old May 16th 2010, 11:36 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

they did arrest one of the blokes for entering the village on thursday though.
What was the offence?
Old May 16th 2010, 11:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

A conviction for a felony would result in loss of his Greencard status and his deportation upon release from prison he would be ordered deported by the judge at the time of sentence like the English people they caught at Waco convicted on gun charges and other things. Livingstone Fagan did 15 years in a Texas prison then straight back to Nottingham his religion is still branch dividan whatever it is called. Patrick won't do it he has too much to lose but a reminder of this doesn't hurt him. If this was taking place in England that place would be on fire right now 100 drunken English yobs outside and you know I am right
Sorry I must have missed that episode. TBH I have never been a fan of Law and Order...I prefer Criminal Minds and CSI.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.