Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Scratch your balls in public

Scratch your balls in public

Old Oct 28th 2005, 3:37 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Scratch your balls in public

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Here's something for the guy whom has everything....

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.a...cid=20&scid=61

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk

Madam, I do not need to purchase a ball scratcher...thank you very much!!!!

I have one aleady, it doubles up as a letter opener

and it's making my breakfast as we speak!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

.. I do physical labor.

.. I work at great depths.

.. I plunge head first into everything I do.

.. I work in a damp environment.

.. I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.

.. I work in high temperatures.

.. My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

.. You do not work 8 hours straight.

.. You do not always follow the orders of the management team.

.. You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.

.. You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.

.. You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.

.. You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.

.. You will retire well before you are 65.

.. You are unable to work double shifts.

.. You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.

And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the work place carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

Sincerely,

The Management
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:41 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Typical!! There's all us guys wanting to have a sensible converstion on consumerism and the auto mobile industry and women have to degrade this thread with penus jokes.

And they call us immature!!

tut tut tut
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
I just clicked on the picture to enlarge it, my son is sitting on my knee. He pointed at it and exclaimed 'Daddy!'

You're lucky...my nipper said "mummy"!!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
You're lucky...my nipper said "mummy"!!!
Right Rushman. You now owe me one keyboard and monitor as mine is covered in tea.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rompers
Right Rushman. You now owe me one keyboard and monitor as mine is covered in tea.
Fear not, as recompense I just recieved a rather hefty clip round the ear!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond repute

Fear not, as recompense I just recieved a rather hefty clip round the ear!!!!
Shouldn't she be in the kitchen?
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rompers
Shouldn't she be in the kitchen?
She was on her way from the kitchen to the laundry room and happened to glance at the screen at a very unfortunate (for me) moment.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:02 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

She was on her way from the kitchen to the laundry room and happened to glance at the screen at a very unfortunate (for me) moment.
Are you sitting on the spin dryer again?
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Are you sitting on the spin dryer again?

DDddoooOonnNnnttT KknnnOooccCckkk Iiitt ttTtiilllll yyyoooOuuU'Vvvee tttTrrrIieeEdd iiitTT mmatttTee!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:10 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

DDddoooOonnNnnttT KknnnOooccCckkk Iiitt ttTtiilllll yyyoooOuuU'Vvvee tttTrrrIieeEdd iiitTT mmatttTee!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:33 pm

So it's 7.30 on a Friday night we haven't eaten yet and my wife wants me to start remodelling the bathroom this weekend, it's not like I don't do enough of that for a living. So my stepson has just asked me for a club hammer, a bolster chisel and a screwdriver and they've disappeared upstairs. The banging should start any minute now.......... is this a hint?
Old Oct 29th 2005, 5:14 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Here's something for the guy whom has everything....

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.a...cid=20&scid=61

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk
hahaha, my boss actually bought this as a Christmas present for one of our staff members!!! It's extendable for droopy balls too!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 5:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
So it's 7.30 on a Friday night we haven't eaten yet and my wife wants me to start remodelling the bathroom this weekend, it's not like I don't do enough of that for a living. So my stepson has just asked me for a club hammer, a bolster chisel and a screwdriver and they've disappeared upstairs. The banging should start any minute now.......... is this a hint?
If they're anything like my wife they'll make a pigs ear of it on purpose knowing you won't be able to live with the results and will soon be up there sorting out the mess.

Kinda double/triple cross to con you into doing it!!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:43 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this, and I can't think of a more appropriate thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.