Sad News...

Old Jul 9th 2005, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

DEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant futureDEE_UK has a brilliant future
Default Sad News...

Not sure whether this is the right way, or wrong way, but I just need to communicate with people right now...

You may have been aware from another thread of mine, that I was trying to get leave from work and flights to the UK as my sister was very ill.

Its with a heavy heart that I write that she passed away this morning. Theres no more pain for her now, no more drugs, injections, being prodded and puking up. She was 42, and was diagnosed with cancer end of last year. Its such a horrible disease, which just ate away at her. I spent two days with her after a long and delayed flight.

Thanks for reading this, not sure what I'm doing right now. I guess I just needed to let my work colleagues and friends who had been asking me about her, and thought I'd give an update here too.

Dee
Old Jul 9th 2005, 3:49 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sad News...

Sorry to hear your news......my thoughts are with you and your family.....
Old Jul 9th 2005, 3:55 pm
ImHere

My condolences to you and your family.

looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

I remember reading about your sister Dee. So sorry to hear this sad news.
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear the sad news, though at least she isn't in any more pain now, though that must be little consolation
Old Jul 9th 2005, 4:27 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts and prayers with you at this sad time.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Sincere condolences to you and yours, Dee. We know how you must be feeling - sending warm thoughts and a hug.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

janj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the roughjanj is a jewel in the rough

I'm so very sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 4:49 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry, Dee. I know words aren't a whole lot of consolation to you right now, but I send my condolences to you and your family.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond reputeLesley1020 has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to read this Dee, I am glad you got to spend some time with her.

Thinking of you and your family. Take care girl.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

cgreensmith is an unknown quantity at this point

So very sorry about your sister. Healing wishes to you.
Cara
Old Jul 9th 2005, 5:42 pm
Open All Hours!

LeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond reputeLeedsGirl has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry for your loss Dee. My prayers are with you and your family.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Always sad to hear news like this. We will pray for you and yours at this time.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 6:07 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

A sad time for you, cherish the good times and hold them in your heart.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Deeply sorry to read this.

Originally Posted by DEE_UK
Not sure whether this is the right way, or wrong way, but I just need to communicate with people right now...

You may have been aware from another thread of mine, that I was trying to get leave from work and flights to the UK as my sister was very ill.

Its with a heavy heart that I write that she passed away this morning. Theres no more pain for her now, no more drugs, injections, being prodded and puking up. She was 42, and was diagnosed with cancer end of last year. Its such a horrible disease, which just ate away at her. I spent two days with her after a long and delayed flight.

Thanks for reading this, not sure what I'm doing right now. I guess I just needed to let my work colleagues and friends who had been asking me about her, and thought I'd give an update here too.

Dee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.