Sad News...

Old Jul 9th 2005, 6:33 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sad News...

Sorry for your loss.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sister, I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I'm thinking of you and your relatives.

Leah
Old Jul 9th 2005, 8:59 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Gutted for you Dee, sorry for your loss.

I'm in a strange situation myself. Flying back to Blighty on Thursday my brother is getting married next weekend, my grandma is all upset as her health is declining and keeps saying that this will be the first and last time she will have all 4 generations all together!

A good windsurfing mate of mine was told 3 weeks ago he has terminal cancer, poor bugger is only 28! so one day I will be celebrating a wedding the next day probably saying farewell for the last time to a friend.....talk about mixed emotions.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Sincerest condolences to all of you from the Memsahib & I.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:09 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry to hear this. Even when it's expected, it doesnt make it any easier. My prayers are with you.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DEE_UK
Not sure whether this is the right way, or wrong way, but I just need to communicate with people right now...

You may have been aware from another thread of mine, that I was trying to get leave from work and flights to the UK as my sister was very ill.

Its with a heavy heart that I write that she passed away this morning. Theres no more pain for her now, no more drugs, injections, being prodded and puking up. She was 42, and was diagnosed with cancer end of last year. Its such a horrible disease, which just ate away at her. I spent two days with her after a long and delayed flight.

Thanks for reading this, not sure what I'm doing right now. I guess I just needed to let my work colleagues and friends who had been asking me about her, and thought I'd give an update here too.

Dee
Sorry to hear of your loss but glad you got back in time Dee - neither me or Woodsey got back in time to see my Dad or her grandad again this year....
Old Jul 10th 2005, 3:20 am
Another gloomy day!

hayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of lighthayley82 is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry for your loss. I remember reading the thread about your sister before. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 4:28 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Condolences to you and your family.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

britnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to beholdbritnyank is a splendid one to behold

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:29 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

So very sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:58 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

My condolences to you and your sister's family. I know how you wanted to be with her to help ease her pain and say your farewells in person. May you all find comfort in your memories of her.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

autra will become famous soon enoughautra will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DEE_UK
Not sure whether this is the right way, or wrong way, but I just need to communicate with people right now...

You may have been aware from another thread of mine, that I was trying to get leave from work and flights to the UK as my sister was very ill.

Its with a heavy heart that I write that she passed away this morning. Theres no more pain for her now, no more drugs, injections, being prodded and puking up. She was 42, and was diagnosed with cancer end of last year. Its such a horrible disease, which just ate away at her. I spent two days with her after a long and delayed flight.

Thanks for reading this, not sure what I'm doing right now. I guess I just needed to let my work colleagues and friends who had been asking me about her, and thought I'd give an update here too.

Dee
sorry for your loss,
Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:26 pm
Going home at last

dragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to all

I am sorry for your loss I am very close to my sister who is in the UK I do not know how I would feel if this happened to me, please accept my condolences.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:36 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Please accept my condolences..... I lost my brother this time last year he was also only 42 ... the good die young ... Just remember them for who they were ... in time it really does help ...
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

gloria is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, it must be a very difficult time for you and your family.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.