Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Renters Insurance

Renters Insurance

Old Aug 10th 2013, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

alybain has a brilliant futurealybain has a brilliant futurealybain has a brilliant futurealybain has a brilliant futurealybain has a brilliant futurealybain has a brilliant future
Default Re: Renters Insurance

I just got renters insurance today through Geiko and pay $20 a month, thats for jewelry to $5,000 covered, and house contents up to $20,000. We dont own much here at the moment, didnt think that was bad, and we get cheaper car insurance if we already have insurance with them, looking for a car now...
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

thekettlewitch will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Renters Insurance

Update (after 10 days with no tv or Internet in the new house due to some clown at our chosen provider cancelling our installation slot, but that's another story). Managed to get cover for $35 a month. I had nothing lower and was wary of too many credit searches, so I've gone with it and after a few months of address history and improving credit I shall try again.

Thanks to all for the help.