Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Removal of Conditions - awful interview

Wikiposts

Removal of Conditions - awful interview

Old Aug 10th 2012, 8:28 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal of Conditions - awful interview

You said in a previous post you came here to see if you were treated fairly by USCIS, and to see what people opinions were. When given those opinions you make attacks on those whose opinion you don't like. If you took that attitude into your USCIS interview I can see even more why it went as badly as it did. You and your relationship will be judged by the standards applicable to what the USCIS considers normal in the USA. Your posts here suggest that how you conduct your relationship falls outside what I would consider the norm, and it appears the USCIS officer reviewing your case has a similar concern. They have I think treated you very fairly, all things considered.

Last edited by Noorah101; Aug 10th 2012 at 9:04 am. Reason: quoted material deleted.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 8:43 am
Just Joined

FR-US-couple is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Thanks for clarifying that, and at the same time wondering why to didn't say so in your opening post. Calling it a "second filing" made it sound as though you'd had to file a new petition.
Filing means submitting a document. I stand by that.

Last edited by Noorah101; Aug 10th 2012 at 9:03 am. Reason: cleaned up quoted material
Old Aug 10th 2012, 10:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

It seems you don't like the advice of what you should have done, and whatever, whatever as it's all done and dusted.

The best thing you should have done and the only thing worth doing now at this point is to look for a family based immigration lawyer that has experience of appeals if things go against you and anything else would be a waste of anger.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 11:56 am
Just Joined

FR-US-couple is an unknown quantity at this point

I see that my character is under attack, but my rebuttals are deleted as 'off topic'. That is clearly unbalanced. I no longer trust this forum.
Old Aug 10th 2012, 12:10 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FR-US-couple
I see that my character is under attack, but my rebuttals are deleted as 'off topic'. That is clearly unbalanced. I no longer trust this forum.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I tried to keep all the relevant advice open. It was not only your posts that were deleted, others were too, for being off topic.

I am closing this thread.

If you would like to report back as to the outcome of your case (I for one would be interested to know, I'm sure others would be as well), you may start a new thread.

Thank you,
Rene