Reload this Page >

Question for you girls **UP DATE**

Question for you girls **UP DATE**

Old Dec 29th 2003, 4:07 pm
still waiting

lesleyinlondon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question for you girls **UP DATE**

Originally posted by Ash UK/US
Just wanted to let anyone who was following the post know that... Emily Elizabeth was born on Dec 21st at 7.27pm she weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces... and of course is the cutest little thing you ever saw

Good luck to the other two sets of parents in waiting.

Ash

hey i was reading your posts im moving to grand rapids well nearby ..very soon ..and my daughter too is emily she is nearly 2 now awwwwwww ..im still in london right now..hey is it snowing there????
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Ash and family, and Dave and family too! Hope your new little cherubs bring you a lifetime of happiness! Lovely news.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 11:54 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Taffyles
Congrats Ash and family, and Dave and family too! Hope your new little cherubs bring you a lifetime of happiness! Lovely news.
Thanks Taffyles, and thanks to everyone for their good wishes. I can't believe our daughter is 1 week old already. It's been amazing fun so far!
Old Dec 30th 2003, 1:50 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to you all!

My daughter and I were looking at baby girl dresses the other day and wished we had a baby to buy them for!

Gawd I miss those days!

Waiting till March to see if Fiona has a girl with our fingers crossed we are!