Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Price of food in Brit Stores

Price of food in Brit Stores

Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:51 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Price of food in Brit Stores

Originally Posted by dave2702

Psst the Shop & Save also sell Danish Bacon
LINK/DIRECTIONS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I do ALL Of my shopping at Jerrys, always before 8AM! After then it's like a scene from Ellis Island!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:54 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy

I do ALL Of my shopping at Jerrys, always before 8AM! After then it's like a scene from Ellis Island!
I thought you didn't eat meat. Race traitor.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:55 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I thought you didn't eat meat. Race traitor.
Shush you!

The wife is the veggie, I eat small amounts but can take it or leave it, and I'm taking the bacon.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:57 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Shush you!

The wife is the veggie, I eat small amounts but can take it or leave it, and I'm taking the bacon.
It will be in your semen. You are unclean.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Shush you!

I would go for the bacon too! Buggar the semen
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:05 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

How dare you bring a mighty fine thread about food down to the level I love so much I hope this doesn't end up in TIO, or even worse, the Barbie.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond reputedave2702 has a reputation beyond repute

Shop and Save Golf Mill

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3713991283
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:12 pm
WTF?

How dare you bring a mighty fine thread about food down to the level I love so much I hope this doesn't end up in TIO, or even worse, the Barbie.
If you drink a little pineapple juice you can mask the smell.

Speaking of ... my head just exploded in the Barbie after reading a thread about some racist who is refusing to sell her house to Muslims or Asians - and realizing that half the people in the thread think she's super-duper-cool.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:13 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Englishtart
I would go for the bacon too! Buggar the semen
You don't even make semen so you can pork to your heart's content
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

If you drink a little pineapple juice you can mask the smell.

Speaking of ... my head just exploded in the Barbie after reading a thread about some racist who is refusing to sell her house to Muslims or Asians - and realizing that half the people in the thread think she's super-duper-cool.
More like 80%.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:19 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
More like 80%.
Sometimes I shake my head. Sometimes I just shake.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

You don't even make semen so you can pork to your heart's content
Oh goody!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:23 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

Originally Posted by dave2702
Thank you!

It seems like its the average run of the mill polish deli?

Faces of steel and manners of a pig unless you speak Polish!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I read that too, I think it's the first time I have ever read anything in the barbie. Not planning on going back any time soon
Old Apr 29th 2010, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
I read that too, I think it's the first time I have ever read anything in the barbie. Not planning on going back any time soon
Having just offered my help on a what to do when you cant work thread I think this sounds like a thread to while away an hour or so to, off I go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.