Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Is it possible to buy good tea in Indiana?

Is it possible to buy good tea in Indiana?

Old Aug 5th 2007, 1:57 am
What are you - 8?

LindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Is it possible to buy good tea in Indiana?

Originally Posted by twiggy1984
slightly off tangent but are there any good chippies in San Francisco?? I've been craving fat chips with lots of malt vinegar and some battered haddock
Piccadilly Fish & Chips

1348 Polk St
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 771-6477

I was not impressed but other ex pats raved about it ....

Linda
Old Aug 5th 2007, 1:59 am
What are you - 8?

LindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to beholdLindaBB is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by deniseincarmel
Linda, thank you so much!!! I LOVE the tea.

You are a dear.
You are very welcome - first Tetley's then the WORLD!!!

LindaBB
Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

deniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LindaBB
You are very welcome - first Tetley's then the WORLD!!!

LindaBB
You know, I'm amazed at how much more I like tea now than coffee. You are making a believer out of me. Didn't the colonies drink tea until the Boston Tea Party (I'm sure you have another name for it, lol)?
Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:47 pm
What are you - 8?

Originally Posted by deniseincarmel
You know, I'm amazed at how much more I like tea now than coffee. You are making a believer out of me. Didn't the colonies drink tea until the Boston Tea Party (I'm sure you have another name for it, lol)?
No we have the same name - just typical - tea poured into any old water, not hot enough, stirred up a bit and there you have it - Drum roll please! - American Tea! - Lol

Linda
Old Aug 6th 2007, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

deniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to all

No we have the same name - just typical - tea poured into any old water, not hot enough, stirred up a bit and there you have it - Drum roll please! - American Tea! - Lol

Linda
Old Aug 6th 2007, 6:50 pm
Silly fool for love

twiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to all

Piccadilly Fish & Chips

1348 Polk St
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 771-6477

I was not impressed but other ex pats raved about it ....

Linda
oooh! Thank you! I shall definitely investigate the chippy when I'm next in SF!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

surly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond repute

slightly off tangent but are there any good chippies in San Francisco?? I've been craving fat chips with lots of malt vinegar and some battered haddock
I really don't know, I had enough fish & chips as a kid to last a life time. Not big fan of deep fried food myself. With so many great seafood restaurants in SF don't bother with fish & chip.
http://www.sanfrancisco.com/restaurants/
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

surly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond repute

Linda
Don't forget to extend the little finger (pinky) whilst drinking the tea.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:39 pm
Silly fool for love

twiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to alltwiggy1984 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by surly
I really don't know, I had enough fish & chips as a kid to last a life time. Not big fan of deep fried food myself. With so many great seafood restaurants in SF don't bother with fish & chip.
http://www.sanfrancisco.com/restaurants/
I completely agree with the fantastic seafood in SF part.. but there's nothing like comfort food!

I still remember walking home from school stuffing my face with an open bag of chips especially when they're slightly soggy from all that vinegar on them... It's like my affinity for puddings, put a crumble in front of me and I'm a happy little bunny!
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

I completely agree with the fantastic seafood in SF part.. but there's nothing like comfort food!

I still remember walking home from school stuffing my face with an open bag of chips especially when they're slightly soggy from all that vinegar on them... It's like my affinity for puddings, put a crumble in front of me and I'm a happy little bunny!
My mother used to send me for fish & chip, her favorite "rock salmon" YUK
Old Aug 6th 2007, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

her favorite "rock salmon" YUK
Bloody lovely stuff
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by britvic
Bloody lovely stuff
Your putting me on, right?
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Your putting me on, right?
may be it's because I'm a Londoner.
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by britvic
may be it's because I'm a Londoner.
Is Greenford London?
Old Aug 6th 2007, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is Greenford London?
Born there yes but brought up in Ealing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.