Pet Warning

Old May 31st 2004, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Henry George is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pet Warning

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Hopefully that will be your first and last post. Dumbass.

Hey it's not my fault the cat is dead.
Old May 31st 2004, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Kite Chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Sibsie

Just to say I'm so sorry about your loss I know how much your cats mean to you.

Jen
Old May 31st 2004, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

And its not Sibisies either, not many people would expect there cat to be taken on their decking.

You could be a bit more sensitive, she's probably feeling bad enough as it is, if its travelled with her from country to country that alone should show that the cat was part of her family and important to her.

Originally posted by Henry George
Old May 31st 2004, 10:03 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

It is, however, your fault that you are rude, insensitive, unable to put yourself in someone else's shoes, and, finally, that you feel the need to get on a discussion board just to demonstrate these qualities to the world.
Old May 31st 2004, 10:06 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the lovely words people. As for Henry., well there's always one total wanker out there and he's it!

I'm sure the mother who's child got taken by a coyote on the Cape a couple of years ago didn't think to check with animal control before letting her child have some air either.
Old May 31st 2004, 10:19 pm
elf
Forum Regular

elf is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohh come on what did you expect to happen!! What you did'nt think that in this vast land of wilde animals that it was not going to be safe to let poor old Tiddles outside. Seriously did this ever cross your mind? Did you not check with a vet, animal control, neighbor before letting your cat out. Dumbass.
RIP Tiddles
Dah, show some respect butt munch,Sibsie has learned the hard way and thats nuff critism, loss is a loss no matter how
Old May 31st 2004, 10:22 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sibsie
Thanks for the lovely words people. As for Henry., well there's always one total wanker out there and he's it!

I'm sure the mother who's child got taken by a coyote on the Cape a couple of years ago didn't think to check with animal control before letting her child have some air either.
Too bad Henry George's mother didn't let him play out in the Mass. forests a little. Of course the coyote may have spit him out- I hear they don't eat piles of shit unless exceedingly famished.

Sorry for your loss Sibs, is there any hope he just got lost?

( errrr, bad time, I know... but I do have three kittens I am trying to gove away...could Fed-Ex you one overnight if you like
:scared: )
Old May 31st 2004, 11:23 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Ironporer. We're going to move back to my hubby's farm as soon as we can. We were going to put it off til next year but I want to go sooner rather than later.

There's a load of barn cats there who are always having kittens so in time we'll either get one of those or try to track down one of Raffi's breed.

If I had been living in out in the wilds then I probably would have locked my cats in, but I'm in a little seaside town here, not the wilderness. All my neighbours let their pets out, the barn cats at the farm are fine and I thought I'd checked everything out. Of course it's only after the event that everyone tells you the horror stories.

I'll feel a lot better when we move. We do back onto woodland where we are now and although the farm is acres and acres, the llamas and horses apparently keep the coyotes at bay. When we move we'll be building a large cat run so at least they can still have some fresh air.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your sad news.... Allways hard to lose a beloved pet.
We live in a residential area, close to the shopping mall and allways busy... BUT... about 500 yrds away from us on the other side it mountains and grassland.... A few neighbors lost their pets a couple of yrs ago in the same way as you....
We were lucky.
Our cat is 6 months old with a death wish, as it likes to tease the Rotweiller next door. Has the scars to proove it....
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:19 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh come on what did you expect to happen!! What you did'nt think that in this vast land of wilde animals that it was not going to be safe to let poor old Tiddles outside. Seriously did this ever cross your mind? Did you not check with a vet, animal control, neighbor before letting your cat out. Dumbass.
RIP Tiddles
Hi Numb Nuts.. A nice sincere apology to Sibsie would be the right thing to do..Particularly if you want to enjoy yourself on this forum..We are very forgiving .. or not..
Old Jun 1st 2004, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Pet Warning

RIP Tiddles
TROLL ALERT
Old Jun 1st 2004, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

So sorry to hear of your loss Sibsie. I used to have a Burmese, she was such a wonderful character so I know what you're going through.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 4:10 pm
C.G.D.S

Thanks Alison. They really are great cats. More like dogs than cats. He used to come rushing downstairs when he heard one of us coming in.

My hubby took me out to drown my sorrows, and boy did I ever.

In a little while we're going to try and track down his bloodline and see if we can get another Burmese. This is a pic I took of him the day before he went...
Attached Thumbnails Pet Warning-sleeping-raffi-small.jpg  
Old Jun 1st 2004, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

Originally posted by sibsie
Thanks Alison. They really are great cats. More like dogs than cats. He used to come rushing downstairs when he heard one of us coming in.

My hubby took me out to drown my sorrows, and boy did I ever.

In a little while we're going to try and track down his bloodline and see if we can get another Burmese. This is a pic I took of him the day before he went...
Gosh.... what a beautiful kitty...............

This is so sad.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

He is lovely. Are you sure he's been taken away - is there any signs? Could he have been stolen?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.