Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

People, in case you hadn't realised it we are now into the...

People, in case you hadn't realised it we are now into the...

Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:32 pm
The American Job

britontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond reputebritontour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: People, in case you hadn't realised it we are now into the...

Well for any tight wads wanting to save a few pennies for mothers day back home you might want to check this out.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357386
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:56 pm
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by britontour
Well for any tight wads wanting to save a few pennies for mothers day back home you might want to check this out.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357386
On a mothers day note isn't it frustrating mothers day is in MArch back home but due to it not being here until May you can never get a nice mothers day card I have to sift through all the blank ones... I tell my kids my England born has to pamper me in March and my American born gets to do it in May hahahaha... Nice Try
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:58 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
...St Patrick's Day season

Wtf is that all about ??
Its a day, not a season. I mean for the love of god
didn't you know?? everybody celebrates St Patricks over here even the school kids
Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:34 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
On a mothers day note isn't it frustrating mothers day is in MArch back home but due to it not being here until May you can never get a nice mothers day card I have to sift through all the blank ones... I tell my kids my England born has to pamper me in March and my American born gets to do it in May hahahaha... Nice Try
That's what we do with my Mum, she has 3 Mother's Days (Aussie, England & USA). This year you could buy 2 cards on Mother's Day & send one for the US Mother's day & then keep the other for March of next year, then you'll have one ready. Although with the rate things are going over here, they'll have Mother's day cards out on display in March anyway!!!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 5:02 pm
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Partystar
That's what we do with my Mum, she has 3 Mother's Days (Aussie, England & USA). This year you could buy 2 cards on Mother's Day & send one for the US Mother's day & then keep the other for March of next year, then you'll have one ready. Although with the rate things are going over here, they'll have Mother's day cards out on display in March anyway!!!
Fan dabbie idea...must put it on the calender so I remember though mother was hinting today when I called home said she wasn't sure what day it was on this year but all the shops have everything in... haha looks like England is in for a cold week maybe they are having some of this freezing cold we have here... at least they have lovely gas fires and radiators all we have is baseboard heaters under the drafty window haha...
Old Feb 27th 2006, 10:37 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

For all the english folk out there who want to get the ball rolling sign in below...
http://www.stgeorgesday.com/voting.asp