Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

passport...running out of space!

passport...running out of space!

Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default passport...running out of space!

So DH's running out of pages in his passport which doesn't expire until 2017.
I read on t'internet that the only way is to apply for a new one. Tried looking on the official gov website but can;t for the life of me find the onfo on this...anyone got any ideas? Is t'internet opinion right??
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:59 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: passport...running out of space!

I think it is I seem to recall that you can no longer send the current passport in to have extra pages added.

If the option to have a passport with more pages is still available (think it is double the normal number) at an extra cost of course he might want to consider that when he renews.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lansbury
I think it is I seem to recall that you can no longer send the current passport in to have extra pages added.

If the option to have a passport with more pages is still available (think it is double the normal number) at an extra cost of course he might want to consider that when he renews.
Thanks..yes we'll make sure we get the larger passport this time
Old Feb 19th 2010, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

British Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond reputeBritish Consul has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: passport...running out of space!

Originally Posted by lisa67
So DH's running out of pages in his passport which doesn't expire until 2017.
I read on t'internet that the only way is to apply for a new one. Tried looking on the official gov website but can;t for the life of me find the onfo on this...anyone got any ideas? Is t'internet opinion right??
Call the British Consulate-General in Houston (713-659-6270) and listen to the recording. The nice chap has an option for what to do in the event that you run out of pages in your passport.....

Dean
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by British Consul
Call the British Consulate-General in Houston (713-659-6270) and listen to the recording. The nice chap has an option for what to do in the event that you run out of pages in your passport.....

Dean
Thanks Dean...appreciate it