Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Passport help

Passport help

Old Apr 10th 2010, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport help

Originally Posted by devkegel
I have a similar issue as yours.
Since several people have responded in this thread... who, exactly, are you responding to?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Are you asking for help from the same person, or the forum members in general?

Hint = there's a handy "quote" button on the bottom right of each post.

Ian
Old Apr 11th 2010, 3:35 am
Just Joined

devkegel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gatorbite35
Just an update on my situation.

I sent out my application which included the following: old passport (not the the recent one but the one before the recent), LS01 form for the lost one (recent one), and photocopies of my lost passport , and payment form.

I had my application and one of my passport photos countersigned. I got my photos taken at walgreens.

I got my passport today!!!
Here's the timeline:

Sept 11th - Sent out stuff via ups regular shipping (11 bucks)

Sept 16th - Embassy received package

Sept 30th - My credit card was charged

Oct 4th - Received an automated phone call from ups that I will be getting a package tomorrow

Oct 5th - I received my passport!

It took 14 business days and 20 total days from the time the embassy received. This was faster than expected!

I want to thank jersey girl, British Consul and everybody else that responded to my thread.

Thank you once again!
_____

I was questioning gatorbite. And I questioned via the "quick reply to message". Sorry if the forum is not quite up to the standards of others where "reply" means reply to the message I clicked. "Sanctimonious Prick" says it all. And if such talk bans me, so be it.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 2:40 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Hubs' British passport renewal timeline via DC.

Received by them in MD 3/29
Received by us in OH 4/26