Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Paedophile banned from internet

Paedophile banned from internet

Old Jan 15th 2004, 6:57 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paedophile banned from internet

Just read this on the beeb site.
And they plan to enforce this how? Theres probably thousands of Internet cafes around Britain these day's. Two quid will get you on the net without any form of ID. I think cutting off his hands like SOME Arab states do would be a much better idea :lecture:

" paedophile who groomed young girls on the internet and had sex with a 14-year-old girl has been banned from using the internet or mobile phones.
A Mold Crown Court judge imposed the five-year restraining order - thought to be one of the first in the UK - against Gary Geoffrey Thomas, 37.

He also jailed the railway guard from Swadlincote, Derbyshire, for 18 months.

Thomas, who had claimed to be 20, made 1,700 calls to the mid-Wales girl and admitted three counts of unlawful sex.

Judge Huw Daniel told Thomas he had wanted to impose a severe sentence on him, but the law did not allow it.

It was high time that the law was changed because the two-year maximum sentence for having unlawful sex with a girl of 14 was simply not enough, he added.

The restraining order - which bans Thomas from subscribing to, or using, the internet or any mobile telephone for the next five years - was made at the suggestion of prosecuting barrister Steven Everett.

He said that the idea had come from child protection officers working for Dyfed-Powys Police"
Old Jan 15th 2004, 7:19 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmmmmmmm

welshboybilly hasn't been around for awhile............

Old Jan 15th 2004, 8:18 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!
Old Jan 16th 2004, 6:44 am
Banned

JulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to all

Originally posted by manc1976
hmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry Manc, that aint even funny. I've got a daughter aged 14, and I feel sick on behalf of this poor gals parents. The **** should be castrated and force-fed his own bollocks.

Old Jan 16th 2004, 11:51 am
WBB

hmmmmmmmmmm

you better hope i never meet you.

Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:44 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

oh jesus christ...........
get a sense of humour the lot of you.
Obviously WBB we all know Cardiff isn't in Dyfed, so come on.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:49 pm
WBB

oh jesus christ...........
get a sense of humour the lot of you.
Obviously WBB we all know Cardiff isn't in Dyfed, so come on.
i have 3 peadophiles living within a stones throw of my house, they are the ones we know about that are on the sex offenders register, not to mention the ones we dont know about.

as a father of 2 young girls i do not really have a sence of humour about these things, next time you make a joke about someone being a peadophile think about that.

:lecture:

Old Jan 16th 2004, 12:55 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JulianB
The **** should be castrated and force-fed his own bollocks.

I didn't do biology at school but I am pretty sure a **** doesn't have bollocks.

Patrick
Old Jan 16th 2004, 1:02 pm
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Patrick
I didn't do biology at school but I am pretty sure a **** doesn't have bollocks.

Patrick
Still haven't fixed your signature I see - apparently you didn't do O-Level English Language either!
Old Jan 16th 2004, 1:33 pm
@matthewb76

welshboybilly
well I said the joke in public, so my apology will be in public.
Dude, I seriously didn't mean to cause any offense, indeed I was only having the crack, sorry if my jockularity touched a nerve.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 3:12 pm
Get em out by Friday

I'm pretty sure manc did not mean any harm people.
The guy actually lived in Derbyshire not Wales. Wish i'd never posted the bloody thing now though.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 3:25 pm
WBB

well I said the joke in public, so my apology will be in public.
Dude, I seriously didn't mean to cause any offense, indeed I was only having the crack, sorry if my jockularity touched a nerve.
OK fair enough, at least you are man enough to come back on and apologise.

lets all go out and come back in again and pretend this never happened?

Old Jan 16th 2004, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, come on. We all know 9 out of 10 welshmen prefer sheep.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

A Welsh paedophile is one who molests lambs ?
Old Jan 16th 2004, 6:30 pm
WBB

thank god you pair of jerks are thousands of miles away in septic land.