OT: Ranjini

Old May 6th 2002, 2:56 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default OT: Ranjini

You seem to delight in getting your jollies by inferring that I am prejudice, bigotted and ill mannered. You continually berate me on the NG for what you feel are bias remarks about another's nationality. It would appear to me that you are the one with the problem dear, not me. For you see that if I say a person is of Asian descent because they have the last name of Ng, than I am casting stones at another's nationality. That is your preception, dear Ranjini. It is not the truth but your viewpoint. The surname of Ng happens to be a common surname in Vietnam. Are they of Asian descent? I believe so.

I have not posted hate messages on this NG against any nationality be they from Russia, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Israel or Africa. I have never inferred that Russia women are only out for a green card, etc.

You, Ranjini, like to portray yourself as the epitome of goodness and light and well wishes. You have a problem with me for whatever the reason. I am myself. I do not have to think, feel, write or post in a manner pleasing to you. I will probably be here long after you are history.

I don't require you to give me kudos. I don't require you to even like me. I do require, however, that if you wish to continue in your slanderous manner, that you do so at least factually.

If you are going to throw stones, please be sure the stones are real and not balls of fluff that have no substance.

Rita
Old May 6th 2002, 5:10 am
Ranjini

Default Re: Ranjini

Rita, I am not getting into this with you. I'm sorry. I do not have the time nor the
inclination. I do not mean to take away from what you do on this forum. That is much
appreciated by me and everyone else, I'm sure. Just read my posts carefully. I did
not call you prejudiced or bigotted. Those are your words. Ill mannered ? Sometimes.
All I said was that you appear to have "misconceptions". This thread is getting blown
out of proportion and out of context. I do not wish to discuss this any further. Have
yourself a good night. Best regards, Ranjini

"Rete" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > You seem to delight in getting your jollies by inferring that I am prejudice,
    > bigotted and ill mannered. You continually berate me on the NG for what you feel
    > are bias remarks about another's nationality. It would appear to me that you are
    > the one with the problem dear, not me. For you see that if I say a person is of
    > Asian descent because they have the last name of Ng, than I am casting stones at
    > another's nationality. That is your preception, dear Ranjini. It is not the truth
    > but your viewpoint. The surname of Ng happens to be a common surname in Vietnam.
    > Are they of Asian descent? I believe so.
    >
    > I have not posted hate messages on this NG against any nationality be they from
    > Russia, Turkey, India, Pakistan, Israel or Africa. I have never inferred that
    > Russia women are only out for a green card, etc.
    >
    > You, Ranjini, like to portray yourself as the epitome of goodness and light and
    > well wishes. You have a problem with me for whatever the reason. I am myself. I do
    > not have to think, feel, write or post in a manner pleasing to you. I will probably
    > be here long after you are history.
    >
    > I don't require you to give me kudos. I don't require you to even like
    > me. I do require, however, that if you wish to continue in your slanderous manner,
    > that you do so at least factually.
    >
    > If you are going to throw stones, please be sure the stones are real and not balls
    > of fluff that have no substance.
    >
    > Rita
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old May 6th 2002, 2:40 pm
Ranjini

Rita, I am not getting into this with you. I'm sorry. I do not have the time nor the
inclination. I do not mean to take away from what you do on this forum. That is much
appreciated by me and everyone else, I'm sure. Just read my posts carefully. I did
not call you prejudiced or bigotted. Those are your words. Ill mannered ? Sometimes.
All I said was that you appear to have "misconceptions". This thread is getting blown
out of proportion and out of context. I do not wish to discuss this any further. Have

> bigotted and ill mannered. You continually berate me on the NG for what you feel
    > are bias remarks about another's nationality. It would appear to me that you are
    > the one with the problem dear, not me. For you see that if I say a person is of
    > Asian descent because they have the last name of Ng, than I am casting stones at
    > another's nationality. That is your preception, dear Ranjini. It is not the truth
    > but your viewpoint. The surname of Ng happens to be a common surname in Vietnam.
    >
    > I have not posted hate messages on this NG against any nationality be they from
    >
    > You, Ranjini, like to portray yourself as the epitome of goodness and light and
    > well wishes. You have a problem with me for whatever the reason. I am myself. I do
    > not have to think, feel, write or post in a manner pleasing to you. I will probably
    >
    > me. I do require, however, that if you wish to continue in your slanderous manner,
    >
    > If you are going to throw stones, please be sure the stones are real and not balls
    >
    > Rita
    >
    >
    >
    > --

Ranjini

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Rita
    >
    >
    >
    > --

Ranjini

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Rita
    >
    >
    >
    > --

Old May 6th 2002, 3:10 pm
Ranjini

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Rita
    >
    >
    >
    > --

Old May 6th 2002, 4:10 pm
Grinch

"Ranjini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:FTnB8.76348$ao1.14929@rwcrnsc54...

> All I said was that you appear to have "misconceptions".

I think Rita calls a spade a spade rather than namby pamby about being
politically correct.

It works for me.

Grinch

Old May 6th 2002, 9:40 pm
Ranjini

Coming from you that's no surprise, Grinch. If your posts are anything to go by. But
I do not bandy with words "bigotry" and "prejudice" in the context they have been
used. Ranjini

"Grinch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > "Ranjini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:FTnB8.76348$ao1.14929@rwcrnsc54...
    >
    > > All I said was that you appear to have "misconceptions".
    >
    > I think Rita calls a spade a spade rather than namby pamby about being politically
    > correct.
    >
    > It works for me.
    >
    > Grinch

Old May 6th 2002, 10:40 pm
Ranjini

I hope this will be the end of this thread, which in my opinion is taking up far too
much space on this valuable forum. And before someone, quite rightfully. comes along
to say, that we should move it to "alt.misc.blowingtoomuchhotair" or something. There
is no need to get emotional just because someone disagrees with you. Open discussion
is basically a good thing -- before it degenerates to name-calling and the loose use
of words with unpleasant connotations!! (Now Rita no need to get excited!! No one
accused you of name calling!!). Let's just agree to disagree, if that's at all
possible. Ranjini

"Ranjini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:zgCB8.81345$ao1.15062@rwcrnsc54...
    > Coming from you that's no surprise, Grinch. If your posts are anything to
go
    > by. But I do not bandy with words "bigotry" and "prejudice" in the context they
    > have been used. Ranjini
    >
    > "Grinch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Ranjini" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:FTnB8.76348$ao1.14929@rwcrnsc54...
    > >
    > > > All I said was that you appear to have "misconceptions".
    > >
    > > I think Rita calls a spade a spade rather than namby pamby about being
    > > politically correct.
    > >
    > > It works for me.
    > >
    > > Grinch
    > >
    >