Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Is the Oprah/James Frey Story Over the Top?

Wikiposts

Is the Oprah/James Frey Story Over the Top?

Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:06 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is the Oprah/James Frey Story Over the Top?

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
version of Loose Women home. WRONG
ohh loved that show...they were sooo funny, i'd forgotten about it, tks for reminding me...
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:06 am

katie-kins is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry I've been away for awhile...who's 'Oprah' ?

Heard this name mentioned before...is it the ''President of the United States of America''.......

I know, I'm being facetious as my mum would say ! Couldn't help myself !
Old Jan 28th 2006, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Shish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
Is this really a newsworthy enough story to be on every network and news programme? Not sure how serious a story is it? Is a memoire like reality TV an - edited story?
I saw the Oprah show and I think fry got the message the first time when Oprah called him a liar.
She made it all about her and the fact that she was embarrasses in from of everyone. Lets face it her team didn't do there job right as they are the ones that gave her the book in the first place I would love to know how many heads will roll within her little group. Probably none.

I makes me want to go out and get the book now to see what all the fuss is about. It must be a great read as Oprah said so and she doesn’t tell lies.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 6:05 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shish kebab
I saw the Oprah show and I think fry got the message the first time when Oprah called him a liar.
She made it all about her and the fact that she was embarrasses in from of everyone. Lets face it her team didn't do there job right as they are the ones that gave her the book in the first place I would love to know how many heads will roll within her little group. Probably none.

I makes me want to go out and get the book now to see what all the fuss is about. It must be a great read as Oprah said so and she doesn’t tell lies.
But she did say the word "I" 119 times during the show
http://tmz.aol.com/article1?id=20060127131509990001
Old Jan 29th 2006, 3:54 am
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. there is one thing that I've observed being here in the US... Americans are quick to (over) react and even faster to forget..... something like that, I can't remember - what was the question?

Next week's topic will be Superbowl Sunday, Sunday, Sunday....Oprah what?