Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Only 10 Days Vacation per year

Only 10 Days Vacation per year

Old Mar 14th 2012, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Deeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud of
Default Re: Only 10 Days Vacation per year

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
He's a psychic? How does he know if you'd rant and offend in the UK. He's making excuses.

My Dh only got one day off, unpaid, when we had our babies. With the second he was able to get into work that day, so he took the unpaid day off to take us home from the hospital.
He was the offensive one in the UK, always banned from a football message board.
No excuses, just being honest. There are things we don't like about both places and we tend to forget or ignore those things when we're living in the other. We have a two year plan and when that time is up we'll decide where it is we want to stay.
I just wanted Ethelred to know that he's not completely alone. I didn't notice the gung-ho redneck culture so much before I moved away but now that I'm back it drives me CRAZY.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 5:10 pm
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Old Mar 15th 2012, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

monksb is just really nicemonksb is just really nicemonksb is just really nicemonksb is just really nicemonksb is just really nicemonksb is just really nicemonksb is just really nicemonksb is just really nice

All this talk about cheese, what about a spot of good old Lancashire, if I could get any, that is. Lots of great cheese here in Wisconsin, but still miss my Lancashire.
Old Mar 15th 2012, 3:02 pm
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by monksb
All this talk about cheese, what about a spot of good old Lancashire, if I could get any, that is. Lots of great cheese here in Wisconsin, but still miss my Lancashire.
The cat's eaten it.