Reload this Page >

Onesuite.com

Onesuite.com

Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:32 am
Just Joined

krishnax is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Onesuite.com

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
I've been using Onesuite for overseas and inland calls for over four years now. The only significant thing that's changed over that time is the the credit balance is only valid for six months from the time it's topped up. If you don't use it within six months, you have to top up to revalidate the existing credit.

The quality of the line for overseas calls is excellent in my experience. The only problem is when there's a crappy line at the other end (usually cordless phones).

Thanks for the info. I signed up for $20 (minimum is $10 only) and for sure in 6 months I would be able to use all of that so topping up before the 6 month period doesn't seem to be a problem. Anyways I'm experimenting with their voip service and I'm trying to use it on an ATA device, saw posts from other forums that Onesuite works with ATA.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:34 am
Just Joined

jeremyv is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
We started using OneSuite.com about a year or so ago, after BigZoo.com stopped offering long distance calling. We only use it for landline calls.

We've currently got about a $13 balance on our OneSuite account, but I'm seriously thinking of looking elsewhere for an alternative. Simply put, the connection is usually really bad -- bad enough that I either end up hanging up and calling direct, or the person I'm talking to offers to call me back. Although OneSuite and BigZoo are practically identical, I never had this problem with BigZoo. I used to recommend BigZoo all the time -- not the case with OneSuite.

~ Jenney
Hi Jenney I'm a former user of Bogzoo too back in 2003 and 2004 but then they closed down and had to look for another provider and just like you found Onesuite. Fortunately tho, I never had any major issue with them, wither with their service or customer support but of course just like everyone else there are some hiccups from time to time but not enough to irritate or make me look somewhere else.

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
We used to use them, but then the phone call quality started getting really bad. We now use Skype - you can't beat free, computer to computer.
Have you tried Onesuite pc to pc calls? Just download the softphone on their website and you can also have pc to pc calls with Onesuite and yes its free too. Skype rates are higher for most overseas calls (not sure about the rates within U.S.) compare with Onesuite.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:34 am
Just Joined

jayg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krishnax
Has anyone used Onesuite services? They got prepaid calling cards and voip services. Seems like they got a good deal with 24/7 customer support.

I'm about to sign up but would like to hear from you guys first.
Had the same question last summer and so far Onesuite gets the job done. No complaints yet.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:14 am
Just Joined

drbg is an unknown quantity at this point

I've used Onesuite several times a week for probably five years. Rarely had problems, but when it did happen I usually phoned five minutes later and everything was OK. At 2c/min it is a good deal, so haven't felt the need to look elsewhere - and I have to use it for work, since my company blocks all direct international calls .
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Erka is an unknown quantity at this point

Another Onesuite user here. Though just started using it this year after AT&T increase their rates by threefold, it already saved me tons of $$$ compare if I stayed with AT&T. My only complain was why nobody told me about Onesuite and kept me in the dark by using AT&T expensive long distance rates.

Anyways, I totally converted now.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

TopGear will become famous soon enoughTopGear will become famous soon enough

I'm a Onesuite user for a couple of years now and I should say that their service is very reliable not to mention darn cheap. I'm a happy camper at Onesuite.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

I use Vonage.... its pretty good. Supposed to be $25 per month but with taxes etc is always over $34.
You get free calls to UK landlines and some other european countries... but best of all, all US calls are free too.

Only problem is if you are using alot of your internet bandwidth. If i am downloading (top gear, long way down etc) the quality goes out the window and the other person cant here you... but as long as you stop the DL's when on the phone its no probs...

You can also take the phone base with you anywhere in the world. Plug it into a router or hotel internet service and you can use the phone wherever you are... Pretty useful... and your voicemails get sent to your email as MP3's.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 5:56 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Calling cards are good if you want to call back home from your cell phone. Whilst at home if you're not using a VOIP provider such as Lingo or Vonage you are probably paying too much for your land line. Both Lingo and Vonage have soft phone options that you can use as well as access from your cell phone.
Old Dec 15th 2007, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

TopGear will become famous soon enoughTopGear will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scotch03
Calling cards are good if you want to call back home from your cell phone. Whilst at home if you're not using a VOIP provider such as Lingo or Vonage you are probably paying too much for your land line. Both Lingo and Vonage have soft phone options that you can use as well as access from your cell phone.
Exactly the reason why I love Onesutie because its a phone card/calling card with VoIP feature. I got a virtual US number from Onesuite and I can bring it anywhere I want. If I go to U.K. people back in the U.S. can call me without getting charge for international calls and same if I call back U.S.