Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Once an Brit...

Wikiposts

Once an Brit...

Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:13 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Once an Brit...

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
I just moved - made the long drive over last weekend.
So when are you off up north?
Goddam!! The I-75 is so close ..I could have got a few rounds off as you passed ...
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Goddam!! The I-75 is so close ..I could have got a few rounds off as you passed ...
I didn't have enough room for the rocket launcher - your BBQ would have been toast

When can I come around for dinner?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:17 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony126
I think your kin get done for more taxes on death if you are not a US citizen
actually no tony it is the other way around.

If your wife died, and left you all the assets..........Uncle Sam may take a heftier lump as they will presume you're gonna move back to the UK with the assets (money) and they don't want the money to leave the USA.

However, I think the threshold has increased and you need to be like a millionaire before it kicks in now.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:18 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't have enough room for the rocket launcher - your BBQ would have been toast
When can I come around for dinner?
LOL .. ..I think you far too south.. I though you was in Cuba part two
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
LOL .. ..I think you far too south.. I though you was in Cuba part two
Yep, that's where I am.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:30 am
Ray

Yep, that's where I am.
You had better come up too the Tampa gun show on sunday ..So I can kit you out with fashion accessories ..
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
You had better come up too the Tampa gun show on sunday ..So I can kit you out with fashion accessories ..
That would be fun; can I get a sheriff's badge too?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:34 am
Ray

That would be fun; can I get a sheriff's badge too?
If you must!!!!!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
If you must!!!!!
As a non-permananet resident I think I'm not allowed to touch a real gun; so a plastic one with caps and a sheriff's badge will have to do.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:44 am
Ray

As a non-permananet resident I think I'm not allowed to touch a real gun; so a plastic one with caps and a sheriff's badge will have to do.
What visa are you on then ...
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:46 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Manc
where you moving too up north?

Ah no when I say up north I mean Up North in Florida. Fairly near Ray infact.

The real up north is waaay too cold for me.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:47 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I just moved - made the long drive over last weekend.

So when are you off up north?

Oh hello then. Pity the weather is shite at the moment but it'll get better again.

December sometime I think.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
What visa are you on then ...
An L1-B; I think it was in the Patriot Act, but I'm not sure - it was 3rd party information.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Ah no when I say up north I mean Up North in Florida. Fairly near Ray infact.

The real up north is waaay too cold for me.
You big pussy; you're not a man until you get frostbite.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 3:50 am
Ray

An L1-B; I think it was in the Patriot Act, but I'm not sure - it was 3rd party information.
But your GF is a US citizen maybe ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.