Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Old sweets - buy em online at this great site!

Old sweets - buy em online at this great site!

Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:25 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Old sweets - buy em online at this great site!

For anyone who remembers stuff like this
or this
or even this
Then you wanna go to this site http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/ where you can order the sweets that helped the UK lead the world in dental decay Anyone who was born in the 70's will remember most of these. I havent checked if they ship overseas though.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they do ship abroad, doesnt cost a bomb and my order arrived in 4 days

Yummmmmmm

Jan
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Nicola76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Old sweets - buy em online at this great site!

Originally posted by tony_2003
or this
or even this
Then you wanna go to this site http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/ where you can order the sweets that helped the UK lead the world in dental decay Anyone who was born in the 70's will remember most of these. I havent checked if they ship overseas though.
Mmmmmm I lurrrve Caramcs! and the pink shrimp and the flying sauces and......!!

Nicola

Timeline TSC
NOA1 January 15th 2003
NOA2 June 19th 2003 (Online Status)
NOA2 Letter received June 23rd 2003
NVC Letter recieved July 2nd 2003 (dated 30th June)
Packet 3 received July 10th 2003
Returned IV-15 July 21st 2003 (Delayed due to being in the USA when it arrived)
Interview date received July 25th 2003
Interview date September 2nd 2003
Got the Visa!!!
Moved to the USA September 5th 2003

Got married November 1st

Adjustment of Status - Atlanta
Applied for SSN in married name November 21st 2003
AOS & EAD sent November 22nd 2003
Received at Atlanta office November 25th 2003 (UPS online)
SSN arrived November 28th 2003
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Old sweets - buy em online at this great site!

Originally posted by tony_2003
or this
or even this
Great site. I have emailed them to see if they will ship overseas. Looks like they only ship to UK though.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Poshpaws is an unknown quantity at this point

You're right about the dental decay...my dentist says us Brits along with the Kiwis and Aussies, have the worst teeth in the world! What a claim to fame hey?

I 've had so much done, I think I've paid for both his kids to go through college! I kid you not.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 8:42 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah they do ship overseas, it's under the help section...the bigger the order the cheaper it gets.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

11 pound per Kilo and 2 for every half kilo after that for shipping to the US seems very fair.

Ash