Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Old Dec 4th 2003, 2:35 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Merry Christmas Everyone...

I would just like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Our Brit forum seems to be a bit tense this days, everyone arguing and bickering about something or another, we all need to chill out a little, after all its the time of peace and goodwill to all men and women.

Lets really try and be nice to each other for the next few weeks and have a laugh.

Ok.... glad I have that off my chest its time for my daily concuction of methylprednisol, 800 mg of Ibuprofen and 100 mg of tramadol.......waaaahey god bless those back doctors.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 3:25 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Merry Christmas to you and yours Yossie!

I'm really getting in the spirit and hoping to add my last touch to the outdoor decorations tonight (extension cords willing)

I wait till the bloke across the street gets his all finished before I break out the big guns.

5 foot dancing Frostie in doorway (has to be kept inside but screen door is full glass) And my 8 foot inflated Santa will be dead center in front yard! He could have used the stuff he bought last year, but lazy neighbour didn't take them in untill the end of May!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 3:37 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Merry Christmas to you and yours Yossie!

Merry Christmas Brigie

I wait till the bloke across the street gets his all finished before I break out the big guns.

5 foot dancing Frostie in doorway (has to be kept inside but screen door is full glass) And my 8 foot inflated Santa will be dead center in front yard! He could have used the stuff he bought last year, but lazy neighbour didn't take them in untill the end of May!
LOL.... yep its the same here, the 2 old crows straight across from us have their lighted nodding reindeer up with enough lights to drain half of TXU electricty, this weekend Yosser will be strapping on 2 weight lifting belts (thermals if its below 60 deg) and some extra non-slip boots and putting up the finishing touches to the roof top (I've already done the hanging lights, 2 tree wraps and 12 bushes, complete with outdoor xmas tree).

as once said by the great Winston Churchill "we shall fight them on the beaches"
Old Dec 4th 2003, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Seasons greetings from Arizona
Attached Thumbnails Merry Christmas Everyone...-christmas.jpg  
Old Dec 4th 2003, 3:58 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Yep, that's the spirit Yossie! Cool pic PB!
Attached Thumbnails Merry Christmas Everyone...-animation1.gif  
Old Dec 4th 2003, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Cool pic PB!
Those are my christmas cards this year. I spent hours searching the mall for them
Old Dec 4th 2003, 4:05 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Christmas Everyone...

Originally posted by Yosser
I would just like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
Our Brit forum seems to be a bit tense this days, everyone arguing and bickering about something or another, we all need to chill out a little, after all its the time of peace and goodwill to all men and women.
Lets really try and be nice to each other for the next few weeks and have a laugh.
And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Yosser...
Don't take comments personally its mostly supposed to be comic banter..
Old Dec 4th 2003, 4:09 pm
Never right in the head!

Default Re: Merry Christmas Everyone...

Originally posted by ray6
And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Yosser...
Don't take comments personally its mostly supposed to be comic banter..
Merry Christmas Ray.... no hard feelings my old mucker
Old Dec 4th 2003, 4:41 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Yosser, Pimpbot, Brigie, Ray and everyone else who reads this .
I only have 13 more days left before going back home for the hols.... so let the party begin! :PARTY:
Old Dec 4th 2003, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Everyone

I only have a few lights out right now, but we've caught the bug and will be going out this weekend to buy more !

The children are begging us to get one of those nodding reindeer things, they are really popular here. It's pretty funny.

One of our neighbours still has his ghost from Halloween standing in his garden Maybe he will put lights on it.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default christmas

It was a bit bemusing here in AZ our first Xmas 5 years ago. The weather is still hot and it is hilarious to see lights on the cactus. Bit different when we lived in Philly where my husband had to put his ski suit on and freeze his ass off trying to get lights on the roof. It is fun though and we have a couple of neighbours who go all out and put the Griswalds to shame.

Hope everyone has a good Xmas, and to those of you travelling home, be safe.
Old Dec 5th 2003, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

And my 8 foot inflated Santa will be dead center in front yard!
I hope it looks nicer than the inflated homer simpson santa that is standing in the front garden across the street... I swear that thing looks evil !!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too yosser.

Ash
Old Dec 5th 2003, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Happy christmas everyone- we've been assembling all the stuff we've got for the grandson and step granddaughter tonight- its like having the kids little again- we've been having a ball . We never go too mad outside with lights- we live opposite the Griswalds- I'm not kidding you- they have every square inch of their roof covered (red white and blue) and almost every inch of the garden. You need sunglasses on at night to look over there!

Have fun everyone with your preps- and safe journey to all travelling.