Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Ok I am an arse

Ok I am an arse

Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ok I am an arse

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
like your garage set up - I'm impressed.

Ouch! and he still speaks to you - I'm really impressed!
wonder what you did to make it up to him

I drove him to the hospital at 120 mph. I risked getting points on my licence driving like that!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I drove him to the hospital at 120 mph. I risked getting points on my licence driving like that!
A real diamond.
Reg.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frrussre
A real diamond.
Reg.
No...but I think I deserved it for getting him to the hospital so quickly.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:57 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

that was the min you had to do, you are deliberately leaving out the juicy bits
Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

that was the min you had to do, you are deliberately leaving out the juicy bits
Well I did put the finger in a bag of frozen peas and threw a towel over his hand. Took me ages to find dark red towel.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Your a double diamond, fink you desreved it.
Reg. Frank R.
No beach today, rain on & off.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:00 am

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Well I did put the finger in a bag of frozen peas and threw a towel over his hand. Took me ages to find dark red towel.
you know I didn't mean that
you've put me off having peas now for tea
(seriously must have been a shock to you, hope he's coping OK with what's left!)
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

How did the peas, taste?
Reg. Frank R.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

you know I didn't mean that
you've put me off having peas now for tea
(seriously must have been a shock to you, hope he's coping OK with what's left!)
It was sewn back on.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:08 am

It was sewn back on.
I'm glad this story had a happy ending
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

How did the peas, taste?
Reg. Frank R.
Had to throw them away...they'd defrosted. He never even bothered to replace either.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Had to throw them away...they'd defrosted. He never even bothered to replace either.
Men?
Reg. Frank R.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Whoops, that new avatar, fingy.
I had to put my glasses on, I was not sure what the Turkey & the mouse (Is it a mouse) where up to.
Reg.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 3:41 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Whoops, that new avatar, fingy.
I had to put my glasses on, I was not sure what the Turkey & the mouse (Is it a mouse) where up to.
Reg.
I'll leave that up to your imagination.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 3:58 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

But could we trust them with an iron? That's the worst job.
No ironing is ever done in my house, our clothes are dried in the dryer, then everything is hung up, so no creases. I recommend it to everyone!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.