Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Office one last time

The Office one last time

Old Dec 26th 2003, 7:38 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point
Post The Office one last time

I have two VCRs ready and waiting to record the last ever episodes tonight and tomorrow, I will be keeping a copy, so if anyone could use a copy I will be only too happy to mail one to you if BBC America is dragging its heels to show it over there.
Old Dec 26th 2003, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

BlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

One reason I'm glad I'm still stuck over here and not over there

Ten mins and counting til it comes on!!
Old Dec 26th 2003, 9:32 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

I've tried watching it but never got into it. Could be because I've never worked in an office so a lot of it is lost on me.

I do really like Ricky Gervais though in the other stuff he does.
Old Dec 26th 2003, 10:00 pm
Under Achiever

Thumbs up

Well i've just watched the first installment and its even more cringe making than before, good writing and the plot thickens.
Old Dec 26th 2003, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

BlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBlueScottyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dudleydowg
Well i've just watched the first installment and its even more cringe making than before, good writing and the plot thickens.

Oh it was a right cringe making one that, wasn't it???

One thing I did wonder though......Lee and Dawn spoke about "visiting " Slough for Christmas.......but didn't they admit to having overstayed on the visa waiver programme...............hmmm.....well maybe that's all part of the story *L*

At least we only have to wait til tomorrow night to find out!
Old Dec 26th 2003, 10:07 pm
Under Achiever

Originally posted by BlueScottyGirl
Oh it was a right cringe making one that, wasn't it???

One thing I did wonder though......Lee and Dawn spoke about "visiting " Slough for Christmas.......but didn't they admit to having overstayed on the visa waiver programme...............hmmm.....well maybe that's all part of the story *L*

At least we only have to wait til tomorrow night to find out!

I have a sneaky suspicion that it will turn out ok between Tim and Dawn though, maybe i'm wrong but looking forward to tomorrow night
Old Dec 27th 2003, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Not sure if I should spoil it for anyone but....*sniffs*....that bit where she opened her pressie in the taxi!!!!!.....had a wee tear rolling down my cheek, so it did!!

Cringe makingly brilliant!!!!!....best line......"I'm waiting for my blind date and I was worried you were it!"....thought I'd choke laughing!

Brilliant! and I have a feeling this wont be like Only Fools and Horses with three (to date) "last evers".......unfortunatly
Old Dec 28th 2003, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

buzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nice
Default Re: The Office one last time

[what a fantastic ending to a brilliant show.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 1:24 am
Go RedSox!

MrsLondon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The Office

Originally posted by BlueScottyGirl
Not sure if I should spoil it for anyone but....*sniffs*....that bit where she opened her pressie in the taxi!!!!!.....had a wee tear rolling down my cheek, so it did!!

Cringe makingly brilliant!!!!!....best line......"I'm waiting for my blind date and I was worried you were it!"....thought I'd choke laughing!

Brilliant! and I have a feeling this wont be like Only Fools and Horses with three (to date) "last evers".......unfortunatly
I thought everyone knew this year's was the last OFAH. All 3 Xmas specials were filmed together weren't they, and it was planned to show them over 3 Xmases.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Paul&Dawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Office one last time

Buggrit!

We've been trying to rent The Office from our local Blockbusters for weeks now - it's never in! They only have ONE copy.

We've even called Blockbusters, been told it is there, rushed round to get it and it isn't there, even though their computer says it is!

I despair!
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: The Office

Originally posted by MrsLondon
I thought everyone knew this year's was the last OFAH. All 3 Xmas specials were filmed together weren't they, and it was planned to show them over 3 Xmases.
Ohhh!! well I must be the only one who DIDN'T know that

Come to think of it, there were a lot of similarities between this one and the one before.....the whole "find XXXX amount of money to pay the Inland Revenue or we'll take your flat" thing.

Didn't think this one was the best but it was okay I guess